The Must Have Nebula Libraries

jauernis

Feb 11, 2007
Frisco, CA
www.myspace.com
What are the libraries to pick up for Nebula? From some of Ermz post's it looks like SSL Alex B and R2R tape from cdsoundmasters.

What are some of the other's? How are the free ones from cdsoundmaster and Alex b?

Just installed this plug in and excited to test out the libraries.

Get Fate Eq, Fate Comp from AnalogInThebox.com
Get CLC PRO, GMC from AlexB
Get Nice EQ, R2R Tape, Tapebooster+ from CdSoundMaster.

Dont look back

The "COOLTEC EQP-1A3S" from cdsoundsmaster is also nice :).

But other then that, +1 to syns list

I tried it briefly and even after reading the manual I still can't understand all of the programs :Smug: , unlike all other libraries I own I know exactly what each program does. With this one, there are still some that I have no clue whatsoever.

First thing I tried was a high shelve, didn't impress me that much to be honest. Gotta try the low-end boost and cut and see how that goes

I tried it briefly and even after reading the manual I still can't understand all of the programs :Smug: , unlike all other libraries I own I know exactly what each program does. With this one, there are still some that I have no clue whatsoever.

First thing I tried was a high shelve, didn't impress me that much to be honest. Gotta try the low-end boost and cut and see how that goes

Haha yeah I hate the layout of the programs.. makes no sense at first (and still not really after a while).

But i have enjoyed the sound of the programs.. and im not sure if its just placebo, but things just sound "better" running through it hehe.

Any suggestions for a sweet high self EQ ? (got mammoth aswell)

Haha yeah I hate the layout of the programs.. makes no sense at first (and still not really after a while).

But i have enjoyed the sound of the programs.. and im not sure if its just placebo, but things just sound "better" running through it hehe.

Any suggestions for a sweet high self EQ ? (got mammoth aswell)

AlexB Black Master eq (API 5500) and Vintage Master eq (teldec) are amazing.