The Mystery of Lord Worm...

Apr 7, 2002
Visit site
i'm about halfway through listening to None So Vile at the moment and i just had a thought...

where the hell did Lord Worm disappear too??

i've never really heard much about it and it seems he's departed from music entirely..

anyone kno anything about what happened after he left??

btw, i probably could find this somewhere...but i'm lazy

how touching....

the man who wrote slit your guts and open face surgery is now a kindergarten teacher....

seriously...if anyone could give real help i'd appreciate it..

that was funny though

Damnit I ordered some cd's from www.foreverunderground.com and they fucked up the order and didn't send me one of the CD's. I emailed them, they ignored it, emailed again, got a response, the CD that wasn't sent went OOP so I was owed another cd, chose none so vile and the guy never sent it.

Never ever ever order from foreverunderground.com. Good selection, decent prices, but it's one guy running the whole thing (I think) so they'll fuck up a lot.

He actually is a teacher back in Canada. I don't think he's a kindergarten teacher, though. I'm pretty sure he's an English teacher. In fact, last I heard, he was still friends with the band, and is actually teaching Martin Lacroix how to speak better english.

Is Lord Worm a teacher. I heard the other report. Can anyone absolutely confirm Lord Worm's current occupation and geographical repose.

I mean legends should be revered in whatever form and teaching is the ultimate selfless sacrifice.