The nail

Straw_Hat

New Metal Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hello,

i wonder why there is no vidéo of "the nail".

I seek one on youtube, google video, and dailymotion but a can't find any videos...

Somebody has a video of the nail in live?

Thanks.

hey does somebody know why the Song is called "The Nail" , if you hear the lyrics it has barely to do with a Nail??:kickass:

i bet that they have never played it and never will, cos i bet alexi fuckin hates it, its like wrath within or in the shadows, a bunch of riffs, its not even a song.

And i think its called The Nail because in the beggining you can gear the sound of a nail being hammered :Smug:

ingrid said:
somehow, I don't like this song :erk:
Really? Ok, but... you miss a lot, Ingrid... :)

And i think its called The Nail because in the beggining you can gear the sound of a nail being hammered :Smug:
Yeah, you can hear that in the beginning...

Well, I'm quite sure I won't be able to word it very clearly, but I'll try to.
Ok, now that I've thought about this song and about the reason it has that title.... I remembered that someday, a lot of time ago, while I was searching something in Internet about lake Bodom's tragedy, I found many versions...
Also, I spotted some stories and reports in which it was told that when the omicide of those children happened there had been rumors which told somebody remembered to have seen in that place, somewhere around, a certain "obscure" person with a hand with a (or more, I really don't remember) long nail... and that this person, who saw that "thing" (whatever you could call it), was shocked... more or less.

I know you could think I'm liar... but that's really what I read... but I don't remember anything else, nor where I found those infos.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5705306 said:
Really? Ok, but... you miss a lot, Ingrid... :)

Yeah, you can hear that in the beginning...

Well, I'm quite sure I won't be able to word it very clearly, but I'll try to.
Ok, now that I've thought about this song and about the reason it has that title.... I remembered that someday, a lot of time ago, while I was searching something in Internet about lake Bodom's tragedy, I found many versions...
Also, I spotted some stories and reports in which it was told that when the omicide of those children happened there had been rumors which told somebody remembered to have seen in that place, somewhere around, a certain "obscure" person with a hand with a (or more, I really don't remember) long nail... and that this person, who saw that "thing" (whatever you could call it), was shocked... more or less.

I know you could think I'm liar... but that's really what I read... but I don't remember anything else, nor where I found those infos.

very probably... but we are not going to know the real lyrics never, so, its difficult to prove it.