The nail

Dude, I gotta get to some CoB show with you and start chanting it so loud that everybody will get deaf! I can die happy only after I've heard The Nail played live.

@Crawler64: Well, he does fuck up the Needled 24/7 solo often, and that is not particularly hard..Judging by that :erk:

yeah he did, but the last time i saw alexi live on stage was on the unholy alliance tour and he didnt mess up , so i guess he practices again, (hopefully) :)

yeah he did, but the last time i saw alexi live on stage was on the unholy alliance tour and he didnt mess up , so i guess he practices again, (hopefully) :)

Cool, the last time I saw him he was so drunk and messed up probably every solo. It's ok to be drunk, but if your playing goes shit because of that...

Cool, the last time I saw him he was so drunk and messed up probably every solo. It's ok to be drunk, but if your playing goes shit because of that...
I remember that once Alexi told that he would never have been drunk on stage cause he said they all wanted to give to their fans the best performance as possible...
I can't believe he was totally drunk on stage, maybe he drank some booze and it seemed to you that he was drunk? I really hope so...

Thank you for the love for "The nail" Fear the reaper. All these "are you dead yet" and "hatecrew" jockers might laugh at me for saying this, but i think "the nail" is the best song COB has ever written. It's COB in it's purest form, the interlude is brilliant, something mozart would have been proud of, and the end solo is written perfectly. The energy of the song is incredible as well.

Thank you for the love for "The nail" Fear the reaper. All these "are you dead yet" and "hatecrew" jockers might laugh at me for saying this, but i think "the nail" is the best song COB has ever written. It's COB in it's purest form, the interlude is brilliant, something mozart would have been proud of, and the end solo is written perfectly. The energy of the song is incredible as well.

i hate when ppl discriminate the new fans..But i kinda agree with you! Its a fuckin great song!

And the riff at 2:02 is almost stolen from a part of the Toccata and Fugue in D Minor. If you haven't heard it you are an ignorant!!(this was not to you ;). Its a kind of joke)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5711405 said:
And so, if my ears heard good, maybe CoB called that album Something Wild right cause of that lil' phrase in The Nail's lyrics... hey, that would be odd but nice. :)

Alexi says that in a lot of songs :loco:

Yeah, Alexi says that he'd never get drunk before a show and now he probably does a lot. They might only get drunk at shows where they don't headline cuz if they did that at a headlining show, every song wouldn't come out right.

They probably called SW that cuz it's their first album and it is something new/wild.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5715519 said:
I remember that once Alexi told that he would never have been drunk on stage cause he said they all wanted to give to their fans the best performance as possible...
I can't believe he was totally drunk on stage, maybe he drank some booze and it seemed to you that he was drunk? I really hope so...

It was quite clear for everybody at the gig, that was drunk, as probably the rest of the band too. Alexi was forgetting lyrics all the time, shaking, looking pretty fucked up and his playing was :erk:

Besides, ever noticed the band likes to drink a lot during their gigs? Janne has been carried away from the stage by security guards for too drunk :zombie: And no, I'm not kidding

It was quite clear for everybody at the gig, that was drunk, as probably the rest of the band too. Alexi was forgetting lyrics all the time, shaking, looking pretty fucked up and his playing was :erk:
Hmm, I don't know what to say... maybe just that it's the first time I hear something similar about such a bad behaviour by CoB during their concerts...

Besides, ever noticed the band likes to drink a lot during their gigs?
Janne has been carried away from the stage by security guards for too drunk :zombie: And no, I'm not kidding
No, I had never known that Janne was carried away from the stage by security and cause of drunk...
But at least the only thing I already knew was that the band likes drinking a lot...

┼Victim of the Night┼;5724323 said:
No, I had never known that Janne was carried away from the stage by security and cause of drunk...
I could delete my preceeding post but I quote myself to be coherent and do a correction only now: that fact of Janne drunk and carried away from security is true.

Before I was just watching CRY dvd again, and Janne himself says that... but I didn't remember of that part, maybe cause I didn't heard it though (for me it's not easy to understand well some speeches) cause instead I remembered all the rest...

Hence, I add this: sad_but_tr00, you were right. :)

Hehe, nothing serious :) It was a nice gig anyways, but like I said, being drunk is ok but if it affects your playing skills for the worse, then it's :erk: