The Needle Drop reviews Katatonia's Forsaker

Sadguru

In my dream...
Jan 11, 2004
Canada, Québec
This guy is getting pretty well-known in the youtube community (close to 2000 subscribers).

Well, he did a review for Forsaker in is latest blogtv show. Anyway, here it is:

Sad...

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy is a fucking faggot dork. Just a fan of idiotic pRoGz metal with no ear for rock music with emotion, because he is a faggot dork that uses terms like "badass" in reviews of Katatonia's songs lmao. Vocal subtetly and creative guitar playing mean nothing to him, he'd rather go and cum to a Dream Theater shitty ballad with a 4 minutes solo. He is a nerd, a dork, and a douche. And yeah, i'm a "fanboi", and I don't care.

Fucking dork.

I'm more annoyed than anything. Dude needs to lay off whatever he's on.

It clearly is annoying, this dork is an incompetent. He doesn't know what a "song" is supposed to be. He has the right to dislike the song but lacks the intelligence to make any critical remarks about it, due to him being a moron...and once again, a dork.

and lol@ the fact that he thinks that listening to Opeth makes him a superior listener or something.

I'm just wondering how you go from calling something cheesy to praising Dream Theater. Maybe he got the two bands mixed up? He does seem to be quite mentally challenged.

He says he "saw it coming", but no, he didn't. I know Katatonia's songs can sound samey, but the excellent songwriting is what MAKES katatonia. Forsaker isn't even predictable, it is full of details. Now, if a song has a chorus it means being predictable?

"saw it coming" my ass.

"From what I've heard.."

Sludge? Gimme a break..

"Some element of aggression.."

And while that's true in general it vertainly does not fit to Katatonia. Clearly wrong expectations.

Also, New Wave of Progressive Metal?

What the hell.

"From what I've heard.."

Sludge? Gimme a break..

"Some element of aggression.."

And while that's true in general it vertainly does not fit to Katatonia. Clearly wrong expectations.

Also, New Wave of Progressive Metal?

What the hell.

JAJAJA he thinks Katatonia is a "new wave progressive metal band". Maybe we should take LFDGD and stick it in his ass and say: now talk about this fucker :)

Posted this on his channel:

Dance of December Souls.

Listen and learn.

Got a reply saying:

katatonia.png