The nerve of this guy...

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I'm still a fan...:erk:

MICHAEL SCHENKER: New Album To Feature 'Great, Well-Known Musicians' - Oct. 29, 2007
Legendary guitarist Michael Schenker (ex-UFO, SCORPIONS) has issued the following update:

"We are currently working on a new web site due to improvement and it will be up and running very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also, we are preparing for a new MSG (MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP) studio album. It will be an album with great, well-known musicians (the choices are fantastic), followed up by a world tour. More about it later. In between, I may be doing some live shows with MICHAEL SCHENKER & FRIENDS.

"As you probably have already heard, I am giving guitar lessons. These lessons can ONLY be booked through:

Goott Records
e-mail: msguitarlessons@earthlink.net
phone: 00447504150200
£200 (approx. $410) (1 hour)

"Keep in mind that the line is only open from 10 am till 7 pm (UK time). This is a booking line only.

"Goott Records is also opening a new management office for Michael Schenker businesses only, such as:

* Concert Bookings
* Various Projects
* Recording Sessions
* Fan Club
* Guitar Lessons
* Distribution
* Merchandise and more.

"'Thank You 5' will be released soon... This time it may involve a rhythm section. Other events and projects are movie soundtracks and some concerts with Siggi Schwarz."

Michael Schenker's UK tour this past summer was cut short due to a "multitude of events beyond the band's control, including Michael's," according to a posting on Schenker's MySpace page.

Schenker's final gig in the UK took place on August 3 in Stourbridge, U.K. when Michael ended up calling off the concert after only a handful of songs.