The new Akercocke . . .

General Zod said:
The naked chicks on their album covers are the only decent thing about this band.

CHORO_01.gif

GOATO_01.gif

ROTBN_01.gif

Now that they lack naked chicks on their CD covers, they totally suck.

Zod

:lol:

In all seriousness, I'm kind of digging this CD. And if I like it, it means Akercocke can no longer be considered tr00 or kvlt. As a matter of fact, if it turns out that I like this disc enough to buy it, that may even mean that Akercocke is gay and lying.

Zod

hahahahaha

hey is it on the [secret code]EFF TEE PEE[/secret code]? i'm still curious about listening to this album as a whole, even if two songs so far haven't hooked me.

General Zod said:
In all seriousness, I'm kind of digging this CD. And if I like it, it means Akercocke can no longer be considered tr00 or kvlt. As a matter of fact, if it turns out that I like this disc enough to buy it, that may even mean that Akercocke is gay and lying.

Zod

this cd really sucks ...

god damn nad said:
hey is it on the [secret code]EFF TEE PEE[/secret code]? i'm still curious about listening to this album as a whole, even if two songs so far haven't hooked me.
The first rule of Fight Club? Never talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club? NEVER TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

To answer your question, go take a look you lazy bastard.:loco:

Zod

löl @ the mess i just caused

i downloaded it awhile ago, will listen later. cheers and asskicks. :kickass: :beer:

I REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY
need to hear this. If anyone says it's better than "Chronozon," I'm killing my grandmother for it.

Chronozon was like gradeschool shit compared to this ...

it's like it flows ... like an open faucet ... brilliant