The new Akercocke . . .

the production rules on this disc ... very fucking full ... with an unforgiving bass tone.

i like what i hear so far

Hot damn!!!

Shelter from the Sand ... fucker sounds like Death Metal mixed with some 80's radio new wave band ... fucking brilliant !!!

finally something original on the radar !!!

YESSSS ... I got it ... the last 1/3 of Shelter from the Sand sounds like "Life in a Northern Town" from The Dream Academy ... fuck ... it feels like they will break into that song :loco:

Absolutely love this record. The beginning of the disc sounds like fairly straightforward death metal, with the drums in particular being spookily reminiscent of Nile's last offering - but the band just seem to keep expanding in style and range as the disc progresses, but without forgetting to come back to a vein-popping scream and killer riff when the METHUL calls.

not sure what everyone here is wating for ... JK especially, you will totally drool over this.

No question that JK will like this. No question that this is probably the best album of the year.

Has anybody else seen the DVD that comes with this CD? Its funnier than shit!

those guys are real pissers ... i remember some interview on Fuse TV with Julya ... they were full of this British humor ... love bands that just kickass and don't pretend to be the second coming.

Demonspell said:
And no misshapen boobies on the cover, a definite plus. Will listen later. :)
The naked chicks on their album covers are the only decent thing about this band.

CHORO_01.gif

GOATO_01.gif

ROTBN_01.gif

Now that they lack naked chicks on their CD covers, they totally suck.

Zod