The New Album / Quick Update

chrissie

Wicked Witch
Apr 18, 2008
Germany
Are there any news about the release date from the new album?
And is there (I hope so) a small chance to listen to one or two more songs from it in your myspace?
Would be nice, because I'm very curious. :)

We're going to announce the official release date very soon; looks like mid-August. We'll probably set up some short clips in a few weeks and post'em on our sites.

We played about half of the new cd at the Nightmare Metal Fest and the feedback we've gotten has been very positive so I think you will all enjoy it when it comes out. The cd will once again feature artwork from Mattias Noren; he did all of the art on the 16 page booklet; can't wait for everyone to see it!

We've also confirmed another show; Sunday September 7th in St. Paul, Minnesota opening for Sonata Arctica. We'll post the artwork for that show as soon as we get it.

And; a couple of weeks ago I fell down a flight of stairs and I broke my elbow and my ring finger (both on my left arm); I need to keep everything immobilized for the next 2-4 weeks and then hopefully I will be able to play again.

That's very good news!:)

And; a couple of weeks ago I fell down a flight of stairs and I broke my elbow and my ring finger (both on my left arm); I need to keep everything immobilized for the next 2-4 weeks and then hopefully I will be able to play again.

I'm sorry to read this. I hope you'll be okay very soon.