The New Album

Urban breed said:
is set to February 10th 2004. Sorry, but it seems you'll have to wait quite a while. If you can't bear the wait I suggest bying online, or hunt down a shop willing to import.
No wonder there is no sign of the Cd on Amazon. Damn now I'll have to wait another 2 and a half months

Bought the new album a week ago, and I must say that this is one of the best records I have ever heard !
I have followed Tad Morose since the very beginning, but not found any of the albums as good as this one. Undead, I would say, was their best until the new one. Matters Of The Dark was a little dissapointing, I think.
Modus Vivendi has everything. Brilliant vocalmelodies, fantastic riffing and Urban's voice is better than ever, which by the way is quite unbelievable since he is one of the best vocalists ever. The rhythm section is also incredible.
Every track on this record makes my bone chill (maybe with the exception of When the spirit rules the world. A good song, but not brilliant).
Favorite tracks ?
No Mercy, Afraid To Die, Take On The World, Mother Shipton's Words, Unwelcome Guest. Well, everyone of them actually.
I find the record slightly more aggressive than their previous efforts, but still catchy as hell.
Along with a couple of Dark Tranquillity, Conception and Lost Horizon records, this one deserves 10/10.
Incredible!

yesss at last i have the album too

and the after listening twice, i love modus vivendi, it's so gooood
very agressive songs!

i want to wish tad morose good luck and i hope they will be as good as now, cause i love them!

keeep going, everything is perfect

I've just listened to the new album (at last!), wohohwohwohowhooooo now that's Metal :)
Another killer release, I find it more agressive than all their past works (or is it only because of the huge sound?), without losing their wonderful melodic edge, and these lead & backing vox still rule!

Awesome!! :headbang: