Question for Urban, re: Order of the Seven Poles

Scott B

Jan 4, 2002
Visit site
Urban,

One of my favorite songs is Order of the Seven Poles. Could you give me a little background as to what the song is about? When I first got the Undead album three years ago it took days for my CD player to get past that song !:Spin:

Thanks for continuing to provide some of the best metal in the world! I'm looking forward to hearing Modus Viivendi whenver it makes its way to the USA.

It's all about a ritual, misunderstood by its practitioners, where the result is the actual transition from mortal being into ever-lasting spirit and the following inclusion into a multi-layered spiritual entity. The theory was that when the seventh layer was added it would become omnipotent. All clear? :)

Urban breed said:
It's all about a ritual, misunderstood by its practitioners, where the result is the actual transition from mortal being into ever-lasting spirit and the following inclusion into a multi-layered spiritual entity. The theory was that when the seventh layer was added it would become omnipotent. All clear? :)
Well, that helps! Is this a fictional ritual you created or is this based on an actual ritual?