The new album

Nov 25, 2003
Outdoors
Visit site
Are we going to get to hear samples of the new album? That would be really cool. I saw the track listing on the offical site, but still no track samples. Please give them to us!!! Thanks :D

skidzo said:
no artwork yet I'm really looking forward to see that!!!

propably they are just working on puting the soundfiles online because i couldn't follow the link 'sound samples' on their site

i mean: http://www.borknagar.com/downloads/soundsamples.htm

have there ever been soundsamples i never needed them before thats why I dunno

Regards Skidzo

No, there have never been samples on the site since the redesign. There were some there when they had the old site - the red one, if you remember it. I've always really liked how the Borknagar site has looked.

the album leaked already :/ on soulseek and e-donkey...
haven't downloaded it, so i cannot tell you whether it is good or very good :D waiting for the official release :)

i think it's very stupid for people who go into the official forum of the bands ant tell it's leaked... we all know that it would be leaked, but show some respect to the band...

pd: bleh

Oceana said:
i think it's very stupid for people who go into the official forum of the bands ant tell it's leaked... we all know that it would be leaked, but show some respect to the band...
Well i personally think that there is nothing wrong in informing just that it leaked - because it is truth. nothing more. you can pretend that it didn't happen, but it did. I fully respect Borknagar, as i have almost all of their cds at home (apart from "Borknagar" unfortunately). But it doesn't change anything - album has leaked. EOT.

lord_storm said:
Well i personally think that there is nothing wrong in informing just that it leaked - because it is truth. nothing more. you can pretend that it didn't happen, but it did. I fully respect Borknagar, as i have almost all of their cds at home (apart from "Borknagar" unfortunately). But it doesn't change anything - album has leaked. EOT.
Thank you for your undertanding at least you are not one of those fucking narrow minded that live under a rock, you are in the year 2004 OCEANA open your eyes all albums are leaked sooner than latter.

Devourer said:
hmm I hate to say it but I did download the album.......I just had to have it !! And it's great :) I'll be the first one to buy it once it's been released !!
I dont need to inform I want the album physically as 0 and 1 it is not satisfying me if only I had a turntable i would throw away my CD's and move into a hole covered by a Rock (i know that on disc it is stored digitally, too. I don't need to be informed about that)

you all know that its illegal and it actually does not become legal with buying the CD afterwards

so fuck you!!! I don't need to be informed because i know that it's great!!

skidzo said:
I dont need to inform I want the album physically as 0 and 1 it is not satisfying me if only I had a turntable i would throw away my CD's and move into a hole covered by a Rock (i know that on disc it is stored digitally, too. I don't need to be informed about that)

you all know that its illegal and it actually does not become legal with buying the CD afterwards

so fuck you!!! I don't need to be informed because i know that it's great!!

Well if I buy it it means I own the record so it doesn't really matter anymore if I had it before or not. And btw I bought all the albums !!! I knew this one would be great but I just needed to hear it. But oh well say what you think....

replicator said:
Thank you for your undertanding at least you are not one of those fucking narrow minded that live under a rock, you are in the year 2004 OCEANA open your eyes all albums are leaked sooner than latter.

you dont understand me... im one of those who downloaded the whole thing.... but come on... i dont go telling people, the album is leaked, get it on edonkey or soulseek.... everyone is free to do whatever they want, but posting here where is leaked makes more people download it... and not all of those people will buy it...btw the album is great and ill buy it for sure :D