the new batman suit!!

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
TDK_first-pic-of-batman_LARGE.jpg

holy tentacle rape, batman! that's AWESOME.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f377/darthsushi/Suitcompare.jpg

awesome.

also I had been following the ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com site because it was uncovering a picture of the new joker... but upon checking it this morning the picture is no longer there! I guess it was uncovered enough already to reveal his photo :O

awesome.

also I had been following the ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com site because it was uncovering a picture of the new joker... but upon checking it this morning the picture is no longer there! I guess it was uncovered enough already to reveal his photo :O

ahaha. the NEXT DAY it was leaked.

heath_joker_ibelieveinharveydenttoo_2.jpg

and he doesn't look like robocop. robocop was silver and didn't have horns or a cape.

awesome.

There's a hidden message that says "See you in December."

Who is the actor? I heard rumors that Crispen Glover was playing the new Joker but that's obviously not him
heath ledger. i've never seen one of his films that merits him to be anything more than a generic actor, but i trust nolan... called the kid fearless. he'd have to be to swap saliva with that diseased urchin gylenhalalallasal.

it wasn't that great, i thought. he crushes blackbolt no sweat, meanwhile iron man bumps himself up to like the third most powerful in the galaxy. what a joke. why even have superheroes. it's fun for an all out brawl, holy fuck, this is crazy issue.

from the picture comparison i believe i prefer the sleeker older suit. but i won't know til i see it in action.

heath ledger eh?...i suppose that works. crispin glover would have rocked as the joker though!!

old suit ftw. Plus the hulk will always be a big green dumb thing to me. The series looks cool but I think he takes out ghost rider. fuck all that jazz.