The new CANNIBAL CORPSE album is simply called "Kill". Are they even trying anymore?

on_THC_24-7

stoner metal chick
Nov 30, 2003
Los Angeles
www.nightritual.com
Seriously, I love CANNIBAL CORPSE because they were one of the
first death metal bands I ever heard in my life, and they influenced
so many other bands that I like. So of course I will always have
a respect for them. But I don't know, when I saw that Kill was the
title for their next album I found it to be funny and thought I'd tell
all of you. \m/

on_THC_24-7 said:
Seriously, I love CANNIBAL CORPSE because they were one of the
first death metal bands I ever heard in my life, and they influenced
so many other bands that I like. So of course I will always have
a respect for them. But I don't know, when I saw that Kill was the
title for their next album I found it to be funny and thought I'd tell
all of you. \m/
I'M PRETTY SURE THERE'S GONNA BE SOME PEOPLE THAT THINK "KILL" IS A PRETTY KICK-ASS ALBUM NAME

its pretty lame when compared to something similar yet way more awesome:
watchmakeralbum.jpg

Will Bozarth said:
they were trying to begin with? :p
yes. Barnes would get high and write Skull Full of Maggots, e.g. :dopey:

they were one of my first death metal (mfmm, well....) lovies, but I'm happy I quit listening to them with the "Tomb" :)

the bleeding is pretty good. it has more songs than usual that actually stand out rather than sounding exactly the fucking same as all of their other songs. the drummer needs to change it up more or something, i dunno. its pretty boring stuff...

Bloodthirst > every other CC album

every single thread has to have at least one "x > x" in it

I think Barnes is a shitty, shitty, shitty, shitty, shitty vocalist. Six Feet Under is a terrible band. George Fisher is a good vocalist, just, I don't like his Cannibal Corpse stuff. Paths of Possesion is good. Chris Barnes is a shitty vocalist.

the only revelant thing i can bring to this thread is that last night at work i was putting out shipment of new cds and i walked past the country section and saw Bloodthirst under the card for Faith Hill cds. it gave me a moment of private amusement. i guess some other 13 year-old who's pissed off at the world took the place i left, putting death metal cds with grotesque covers in the country and gospel sections of cd stores afterall.

and six feet under sucks.

Cannibal Corpse is a good band with one of the worst drummers. When I was younger pauls drummer did not bother me as much regardless that I knew he sucked, now his drumming ruins the band.

dreaming neon darkspot said:
the only revelant thing i can bring to this thread is that last night at work i was putting out shipment of new cds and i walked past the country section and saw Bloodthirst under the card for Faith Hill cds. it gave me a moment of private amusement. i guess some other 13 year-old who's pissed off at the world took the place i left, putting death metal cds with grotesque covers in the country and gospel sections of cd stores afterall.

and six feet under sucks.
:tickled: