CANNIBAL CORPSE-Kill ltd ed w/ dvd

the dammed

Mar 8, 2006
www.mutinynet.tk
Wow. Cannibal corpse still around? The answer is yes and they are as fast and heavy as ever. Although this album doesnt capture the madness of earlier material,it still kicks most death metal bands ass's. And the dvd is a sweet bonus,recorded live in 04 (i think), containing some awesome CC tracks. The lyrics though get a bit ridiculous sometimes though.It seems as if CC are trying to be as horrible as they can,but in the progress are making some lines almost comical "all i crave is brain" is from the track 'brain removal device'. Whichever member of the band wrote this song needs to get a life and learn there is more to life than craving brains......and then telling the fans bout it...but wait!This is Cannibal Corpse were talking bout here!!!! The words are almost indeciferable when there being sung!!!!!!! Anyway, the music is everything you would expect.Fast,heavy and full of anger.
All in all,this album is a great death metal record from the one of the genres finest.Buy.
ALL OPINIONS WELCOME EXCEPT ASS'S WHO ARE GONNA TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD AND SHOULDNT WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah... 8.5/10

i liked kill alot, i think its up there with the classics. 4th greatest cannibal corpse record. after Vile (1) Tomb of The Mutilated (2) and Butchered At Birth (3).

Consuming Impulse said:
i liked kill alot, i think its up there with the classics. 4th greatest cannibal corpse record. after Vile (1) Tomb of The Mutilated (2) and Butchered At Birth (3).

Uh... you left off the best one... The Bleeding.

I got this CD recently and it's alright. After a while the songs start to sound the same to me. Im more of a fan of older CC anyways.

I haven't bought it yet but i've heard great things, and i've got to say compared to their previous albums this album cover disapointed me a lot. but i still plan on buying it in the near future.

Travisty said:
I haven't bought it yet but i've heard great things, and i've got to say compared to their previous albums this album cover disapointed me a lot. but i still plan on buying it in the near future.
Get it. It's probably the best CC since Vile.