*The new Children Of Bodom EP/DVD*

EvilRealm

New Metal Member
Jan 4, 2004
The upcoming new EP with DVD recorded in March i heard.. I know that 2 new tracks will be on, but i wonder will the DVD include a full live performance??

Scythes of Bodom says this:

"The band is scheduled to enter the Astia studio in March to record two new songs plus a cover song (from a very famous and legendary punk band) for a DVD/DVD EP. According to the latest news the release will have a two sided DVD disc which will have (in addition to audio tracks) some 'fooling around' video, including "Children of Bodom presents Helsinki" which will feature the band taking the viewers on a tour of Helsinki's "cool and important" places. The DVD will also naturally have the brand new Sixpounder promo video."

I don't believe there will be a full gig in it. If I remember right alexander told in a audio interview that was posted here that they don't want to include a full concert in the dvd, but then I can be mistaken.

^ Yes you are wrong. On that audio interview Alexander was speaking about a possible regular dvd release, not this one, which will be released with the cd-ep.

We have March now. Imagine COB being in the studio right now and recording new songs and covers. Maybe exactly in this moment.

Well some of us diehard fans simply ordered it from Spinefarm in Finland :D

I got mine sent a week before release, it got here on a timely manner and it arrived just before the Finland release date :Spin:

I personally encourage this, since it ended up costing me only a couple of dollars more than I would have spent here ..even after shipping and all.
And of course you'd get it as soon as it comes out.

Yeah, I should have done that. I heard the album back in Jan '03 when Anders Jivarp of Dark Tranquillity played it for me on the bus(we had made friends at their last show. He said they had a copy on the bus they had been listening to.) I should have ordered it online like a good fan. My dumbass waited. From now on it's import all the way baby!