The new fan site ! ! !

Nathalie mentioned we can expect some very special goodies to be published there soon ;)

BTW, make sure to check ORwarriOR news summary (see my signature). We will need to wait longer, however there will be A DVD released along with the Warrior of Light!

I'd like to thank Nathalie (Morticia) and Yannick (BC-A) for the amazing work they've done, I guess they're behind this website. Vous êtes les meilleurs, je vous aime les amis. oh je m'emballe un peu là :)

Thanks very much for the compliments- the work is done with great pleasure really. We want to create a place where all the news is found fast and easy plus some nice extras like videos and stuff. Ollo, c'est meme en francais! We are working on making more languages available.

When you check the site you will find we have some special writers on the site- it is Kobi who is posting news himself.
Hey- Yannick did a great job at putting the site together, it's very managable even for me! If anyone reading this has material to contribute or ideas- just contact me or BC-A
special_OR_II.jpg

*back to work*

Thanks for sharing that video Nathalie - I really liked the introducing improvisation. It's wonderful that every performance is different and special.

So, that Neverending Way acoustic performance was a part of guys' concept white robe "light" concert performance ;)

Yes, like the show they did in Israel where one part of the show was electric dressed in black, the other acoustic with the band dressed in white. I have seen many different shows and for every set of them they rework/orchestrate a song or play a special coversong related to the country.
By the way, a similar acoustic set was also played at the USA ProgPower 2005 pre-show party- YES I was there, YES there is video material...

Seeking for Hebrew, Arabic and Turkish translators first (other languages will come later on). Of course, good command of English is needed and perfect written skills in their mother tongue as well.
As well, if you wish to help, we are looking for people that can be quite reactive and available on the long haul. Please keep that in mind!
Please contact Morticia_nl for further information.
Cheers!

Some of you already noticed, we have republished some old interviews on YouTube that had some inlaid subtitles.

The reason is that youtube finally has a good working subtitle system. Which means that for the same video, several different subs can be added and the language can be chosen on the fly.

Even better, the subtitles can be translated on demand in almost every language!

Though, the automated translation can give funny results. Thus if you wish to translate the subs in your own language and add it to the videos, just send me a pm. I'll send you the sub file to translate and add it to the existing video once translated.

We will work to create subs for other interviews. Stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator: