The new fan site ! ! !

Hey thanks Kenneth.
Fron now on, I will only give a hint when it concerns major updates/news. I trust you all to check in regularly and find out what's new for yourself. Otherwise this thread will go on for miles.
New: pictures from the PP USA fest, provided by Esa.

and yes- still looking for Hebrew and Arabic translators. Poke your friends if you know anyone who can help out.

New shows! One of them in Israel>>>>
21552_224707014471_671709471_3132152_2911695_n.jpg

Since the old site was kinda before my time, I haven't seen this video before. I've not seen too many videos of Norra El Norra and this was awesome :D Shlomit sometimes does steal the show with her amazing, truly amazing voice. El Meod Na'ala circa Wacken era is another example of how all sorts of versions of the same song can equally kick ass. Metal Estarabim is always awe-fucking-some! The Storm Still Rages Inside. This is what I call a passionate performance. Its like Kobe's heart shouting out when he says 'Hear your Orphaned Child'. Its crazy, the potential that a 5:48 long video can leave such an impression on an individual. Thanks a lot for sharing this Nathalie, I shall be waiting for more.

Thank you for the reactions. This video has never been on the net. I made it for the Ankara amateur filmfestival in 2006, where it was shown together with a documentary about Orphaned Land. Excerpts from this docu can be seen right before the live material.
How I wish for a pro filmcamera with seperate mic to get you guys top notch material!

Another one from old days. Interview with Yossi at Wacken 2006

Last edited by a moderator: