The new fan site ! ! !

[ Just tell Yannick that there are some little mistakes in the french translation ;) ]

Saw it and it's great! Question : is it Matan playing the drums of the video?

Yeah that's him, I can't get over how kickass his drum kit looks like, especially with the ORwarriOR bass head, that's truly sexy!

Edit: Damn I just got ninja-ed.

No reprints, seriously?
26449_108364899180065_100000196663093_217291_586442_n.jpg

Back when I lived in Turkey I bought that shirt. I never knew it was becoming rare.

The fansite is great by the way! May I ask who did the translations in Arabic and Hebrew?

No reprints, seriously?
The fansite is great by the way! May I ask who did the translations in Arabic and Hebrew?

There is a new album, so new merch. As a fan site we want to make the Mabool shirts easily available for fans. We can ship to countries where the OL shop cannot. :) (because they ship from Israel) But yes, these are the last ones that can be bought.

Thank you for the compliments regarding the site. The translators are huge fans of the band and they are native speakers of the language they translate.
You can read about them in the dedication part of the site
http://www.orphaned-disciples.org/site/lang/en/the-disciples-team/

Today a new post where Yossi explains about the song Barakah.
Reading the comments on the post on some sites, I get that a lot of people are unaware what the song title means:
Barakah (Arabic: بركة : also Baraka) is an Arabic
term meaning blessing, particularly, spiritual gifts or protection
transmitted from God. It is also described as "the greater good"
derived from any act. The parallel Jewish term is the cognate
Berakhah, in Christianity charisma or divine grace.

You can read Yossis explanation here
http://www.orphaned-disciples.org/site/lang/en/2010/03/24/yossi-speaks-about-baraka/

27009_110933955589826_100000196663093_246669_6014584_n.jpg

You got someone on the site who is fluent in Turkish? Could I contact this person somewhere? For one of my own poems I'd need just one or two lines translated in Turkish, and it seems Google Translator is messing up totally :( which is odd because generally they do a good job when translating (even their Hebrew translation tool works quite well)