the new guy

hanusrealm

New Metal Member
Sep 27, 2004
hey there !!!!
i just wanted to tell you a little about my buddy fred, first of all, you wont be dissapointed, freds an awesome vocalist !!!!
ive known fred for about 13 years, hes been in bands called "destinys void" and "picture this". both were great bands. ive been freds roadie for a long time and seen every show and i can tell you that freds a great fit for zero hour. i can also tell you that fred has worked very hard and is very exited for this oppertunity.
saturday night we were hanging out and fred busted out with the cd with all the music but without vocals, we popped it in and fred sang along with 5 or 6 songs and i was blown away :OMG:
just hearing the the music and being able to read his lyrics while he was singing along, the way he put it together with the music was killer !!!
i cant wait to hear the finished product !!
this week i hope to get a little "sneak peek" when fred goes to jam with them thursday night.

Well let's me just say! I was one of the priveledged to be able to hear Fred's stuff! (YOU RULE GUYS!) :worship:

I heard the "Destiny's Void" demo! And let me tell YOU! Fred is simply going to blow YOU AWAY!! :headbang: To be honest I was skeptical too! But my mind has been put to ease! He definitely has the range ZH needs to bring the music to the forefront....But not in the screeching way! Very strong vocals granted the demo was a lil outdated! ;) I can only imagine his vocals have matured!

Zero Hour has started a FRESH NEW chapter!....Since Fred has been away from the scene a while...You can imagine just how much energy & ideas he has floating around...:D I can't wait to hear what he sounds like! Just like I am sure the fans are anxious too....

But we all have faith in the ZH guys...If they picked this guy out! He must be AMAZING !So watch out...And Welcome aboard Fred to the Zero Hour family!!!!

Fred, if you need someone to try your ideas on....U can count on ME!! :D

:headbang:
Angela

BTW I hear u are from TX! SO u must RULE too!!

It all sounds really great, it is good to read such positive statements about Fred; like most people I am bit nervous how the band will sound but I feel this will be a positive move for the band
ZERO HOUR RULES