The "New" Leatherwolf....

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Somehow this band slipped under my radar in the 80's. I just downloaded about six or 8 songs from their old releases. Some of it sounds good, some is a little cheesy for my tastes.
Having said that, I downloaded samples with new vocalist wade Black and they have changed their style a bit best I can tell by the samples. It sounds like it is going to be really good. Ya'll should check this out.

www.leatherwolfmusic.com

Bryant

Those samples sound really promising indeed. I've never heard their 80s material so I can't really make any comparison. It's always great to hear Wade Black screaming his lungs out, I love the hell out of Crimson Glory's Astronomica. :headbang:

tsorl said:
Those samples sound really promising indeed. I've never heard their 80s material so I can't really make any comparison. It's always great to hear Wade Black screaming his lungs out, I love the hell out of Crimson Glory's Astronomica. :headbang:

They do have full songs from their 80's stuff on their website. It ranges from really good to cheesy and mediocre in my ears. These samples sound really good though for the new release. I am surprised no one else has chimed in. Wade Black packs some oooomph !!

Bryant