Check out some of this rythm guitar...Leatherwolf

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
The "new" Leatherwolf has some reasonably long samples on their myspace site. This band started out in the 80's so I should know them, but they somehow flew under my radar. This new stuff sounds pretty good. It still has a more 80's style in it than I would prefer, but I am digging these riffs like hell. They are wearing out some picks with these riffs.

http://www.myspace.com/leatherwolfmusic

Bryant

I remember them from years and years ago. In fact, I probably still have two tapes by them... They weren't progressive (their myspace category says prog) at the time, but it was still entertaining.

Fossil Records said:
I remember them from years and years ago. In fact, I probably still have two tapes by them... They weren't progressive (their myspace category says prog) at the time, but it was still entertaining.

I don't consider them progressive either by a fair amount, but it's far from three chord rock. I will bump this thread up because I thought the guitar tone and riffage was pretty damned impressive. Some here might dig this, with all of the guitarists on this forum.

Bryant