The NEW Maiden Song.

The_Prisoner

I died at Paschendale
Sep 30, 2002
The land of many crows...
Visit site
Bootlegged from one of the gigs in Spain can now be downloaded in mp3 format. I haven't asked for the link, I'm trying very hard to resist and wait for the album.

But the reviews of the song from everyone who has heard it (the front page on the IMBB is all about this stopic) suggests the song is very good.

Comments that stand out are, despite the crap recording quality, the song is a straight forward rocker that could have been a single from the Somwhere In Time album (how does one conclude that from a shitty bootleg I dont know but more than one person has said that). Apparently it has a good chorus, fast Adrian solo followed by a melodic instrumental section and finishes off at a frantic pace.

Everyone seems well pleased with it, and if it's indicative of the new album will be far superior to BNW.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Four whole months to go :cry:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Adrian better co-write a lot more than two songs on this album. That was one of few things (apart from The Nomad) that disappointed me about BNW.

W

'Straight Foreward Rocker' and 'Somewhere In Time Single' are conflicting terms.

I tracked down a copy of the new song.

It isn't worth your time downloading it. The quality sounds like it was recorded straight out of someones ass. What I can here does indeed sound very good.

But i'm not going to listen to it again. I'll wait till September

Now that the six of them have been together for ages I'm sure they'll be able to come up with lots of Maiden-y goodness. Janick & Adrian writing a song together, how cool would *that* be?? :headbang:

the quality is worse than I was expecting.

It was really hard to make out the song, and what I could make out didn't make me shit my pants.

But time will tell :D

I'm sure your mum will be more than relieved at that, ceydn. She probably wishes you didn't listen to good music at all.

Spruce Goose said:
:lol: :lol: at ceydn

Dude, you crack me up every time!

hahahahaha

well its just that when I like a song, it makes me shit my pants. When there's something I want to be good, I expect to shit my pants.

Its a simple good music = shitting pants theory :D