the new my dying bride

I've got Songs of darkness, words of light too. Haven't listened to it very well yet but I like what I've heard so far :)
I'm dying to buy another Novembers Doom album (Amid its hallowed mirth, or Of Sculptured Ivy and Stone Flowers) but I'm out of money :(

I think the new MDB is brilliant, and the best from the band since Like Gods of the Sun. As far as The Eternal, is it better then Cryptal Darkness? I was never a fan of that band, and if I remember correctly, it was the vocals that didn't sit well with me. I could be wrong, it's been a long time since I heard it.

starchildo@aol.com said:
If you guys like my dying bride, check out the new album by "the eternal (formerly cryptal darkness). Some of the best doom ive heard in awhile!
im goin to say rune is some of the best doom ive heard in some time...and they played last week with macabre at oasis and it was godly and once agian...i think over most macabre fans heads[requests to go faster were heard alot] and i also noticed a lack of anyone i knew there....lol what the fuck ya guys all have against rune???????

ill run anyone off a copy who wants it...they are awesome kids who deserve more attention...alot like this band in work ethic and some parts musically are very similiar....but very different as well....

[willowtip.reviews]

they no longer have a sample posted online by the band but these reviews is pretty accurate..... so yeah...i plea again to give these kids a chance god dammit...

by the by...new my dying bride is crazy good...and theres this english black metal band called frost who play old style black metal real well....their talkin to god record is fucking genius....http://www1.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=1220;-1;-1;-1&sku=156850

this link will take you to samples of frost's stuff off talkin to god....other than that im all done now...rune