The new ribbon campaign...

jdelpi

Imported Killer
I can't wait for Anthrax to release a live DVD. It is long overdue for the band to have a live release with Bush on vocals. Motorhead has like one live album for every song. Maiden has like 47 live albums and videos.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing "official bootlegs" if the band chose to release them? Just like one-camera shot videos. It would be a low budget alternative to waiting forever for a pro-shot video.

hey jdelpi would u be interested in doing a trade,you dont sell sell them do u?

i have pantera new years eve show and a down show from there nola tour!

both are great quality

I don't want you guys to commit it to ribbons. The "LJ" crew got their song alright, but they weren't there to see it. (the cruel irony)So what will happen if we do ribbons for the DVD, it'll come out, but it won't be coded for anyone's player, and none of us will ever get to watch it. The ribbons are a curse :)

Only on Monday's!! Today it called choosing! :tickled:

I keep voting. I sent e-mails to my local radio to give them Anthrax suggestions but no feedback yet. I told the famous alternative station that Anthrax would fit because you now play Mettalica but thrax would fit with the Distrurbed etc. they play too. I told the classic rock station about TTMB with Roger Daltrey for the older edge plus they also play Metallica too. LA radio is ran by wankers. :yell: