The New Word (Full In Flames Cover)

SeVeRheaDD

Sep 3, 2008
Whats up everyone......I'm back with another cover. This time with a song from Colony.....The New Word. I didn't spend quite as much time on this one as i usually do....but i think it still came out alright. Give it a listen and see what you guys think....

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate you guys checking it out! Thanks for the replies!

Suffocating...yeah I write the music and play lead guitar for a band called SeVeR....but we lost our singer and are pretty much are no more.....www.myspace.com/2sever

otherwise me and the bassist from SeVeR do our own side project called The Neologist.....it's pretty much the music i wrote for SeVeR only I do it all myself...except for bass.....but the quality is about the same as my covers....not done in a studio like SeVeR
www.myspace.com/theneologist

Appreciate you guys checking it out! Thanks for the replies!

Suffocating...yeah I write the music and play lead guitar for a band called SeVeR....but we lost our singer and are pretty much are no more.....www.myspace.com/2sever

otherwise me and the bassist from SeVeR do our own side project called The Neologist.....it's pretty much the music i wrote for SeVeR only I do it all myself...except for bass.....but the quality is about the same as my covers....not done in a studio like SeVeR
www.myspace.com/theneologist

State College isn't too far from Philly. Maybe I could help.

State College isn't too far from Philly. Maybe I could help.

oh thats old....we've all moved seperate ways...i'm in pittsburgh, drummer in Dubois, bassist in DC, and rhythm guitarist in New Jersey haha. You have any clips of you singing/screaming???

oh thats old....we've all moved seperate ways...i'm in pittsburgh, drummer in Dubois, bassist in DC, and rhythm guitarist in New Jersey haha. You have any clips of you singing/screaming???

Nah, but I could practice :D

that sucks though. Speaking of pittsburgh, I have some friends there,though.