The Next Antimatter Album

thebleakhorizon said:
This sounds like an appealing idea for Antimatter. I must say though that I really enjoy the merging of organic and electronic elements on the first two releases. I think a stripped down, all acoustic recording would be excellent though.
Yeah, it'll just keep things fresh all round. Us doing an acoustic album will not erase the first two albums, nor will it stop us from making the next 'full' album as a follow on from Lights Out. Im looking forward to it anyway. It'll be nice to collaborate with new musicians as well. As I said, keeping things fresh and that.

Mick Moss said:
Were going for an orchestral acoustic album next with no ambient dub at all

:wave:

Were both dead excited about this project and should turn out the most unified thing weve ever done (apart from that brutal 3some with dragonlady :hotjump::yell::hotjump: )

what do you plan to do when you are touring, mick? have you guys thought about that? well, of course you have. so what do you plan to do?

Don Corleone said:
what do you plan to do when you are touring, mick? have you guys thought about that? well, of course you have. so what do you plan to do?
Anything could happen. We'll probably do a tour for the acoustic album using Kraftwerk-esque body suits with full electro/industrial triggers. God knows..
One thing is for certain though, no more Jimmy Promoters. Emre, you did yourself proud filling us with meat and whiskey ...GOD! we'll have to do it again eh

Strangelight said:
Anything could happen. We'll probably do a tour for the acoustic album using Kraftwerk-esque body suits with full electro/industrial triggers. God knows..
One thing is for certain though, no more Jimmy Promoters. Emre, you did yourself proud filling us with meat and whiskey ...GOD! we'll have to do it again eh

jimmy promoters? am i one of them? i thought i was jimmy istanbul...

i was already thinking of a gig after the new album is released...same time, next june...so...is this the end? no, dunc, i'll promise i'll be a better host this time. please dont give up on me!! i swear it's gonna be more professional this time.

he was actually saying you were a top promoter, and ill back up on that one, istanbul was the highlight of the tour, fucking brilliant.

Don Corleone said:
jimmy promoters? am i one of them? i thought i was jimmy istanbul...

i was already thinking of a gig after the new album is released...same time, next june...so...is this the end? no, dunc, i'll promise i'll be a better host this time. please dont give up on me!! i swear it's gonna be more professional this time.
hey Im not complaining about you, quite the opposite ;)

Mick Moss said:
Were going for an orchestral acoustic album next with no ambient dub at all

:wave:

Were both dead excited about this project and should turn out the most unified thing weve ever done (apart from that brutal 3some with dragonlady :hotjump::yell::hotjump: )

hahahahaha, antimatter sandwich ;) :D :loco:

... oke, seriously, really wonder about the new album :) :hotjump: