The Next Chapter: Bodom After Midnight

The music video is coming next week, maybe. Can't wait, I hope we will get a GOOD song. Or just... EP's title? cover art maybe? titles of songs? Anyway... I'll be curious. :)

VRy3tvf.png

The music video is coming next week, maybe. Can't wait, I hope we will get a GOOD song. Or just... EP's title? cover art maybe? titles of songs? Anyway... I'll be curious. :)

VRy3tvf.png

Wow...sounds like they're following the release scedule they had before...wasn't that EP supposed to come out in March anyways? I think they'll just release it as planned innitially. I mean, why not, they finished recording and mixing all, it is ready. Probably an annoucement for the release next week, maybe the video already.

I have the bad feeling this band's future is predicted. Daniel had a birthday and not many celebrated for him. It's true Their leader was Alexi. Also it's true he was the most colorful and loved between them. Is there any chance Bodom After Midnight to exist without him?

I have the bad feeling this band's future is predicted. Daniel had a birthday and not many celebrated for him. It's true Their leader was Alexi. Also it's true he was the most colorful and loved between them. Is there any chance Bodom After Midnight to exist without him?

Imo that's not even a question. BAM are done. Three concerts, three recorded songs, one video, that's it. No Alexi, no Bodom, neither Chilrden nor Midnight.

"A Chapter called Children Of Bodom"...and BAM is the epilogue.

So the chances that some Ideas from Alexi are there. He Says he records it at home and present it then to the Band.
Maybe there is some hope for "new" stuff:
@1:40

Reactions: COB-666
Only 3 songs were mixed and done but we don't know maybe the album was already done (composing wise) and they might release the album as a tribute, plus we don't know if there are never released songs and recording they might release, I'm waiting to see what they have planned for us.

So the chances that some Ideas from Alexi are there. He Says he records it at home and present it then to the Band.
Maybe there is some hope for "new" stuff:
@1:40

I'd be confident Alexi recorded a lot of unreleased music at home since he would have been doing that throughout Bodom's career. It depends if Alexi's will addresses it. Most hard drives of music end up never being released after an artist passes away, copyright law can get really tricky then. Before Justin Lowe(After the Burial) committed suicide he released 35 minutes of unreleased music on his youtube. The band used a lot of ideas on later albums but there aren't many options to do that since COB and BAM were Alexi. It's not like either band could go on with a replacement frontman/lead guitarist.

Since BAM were on a label they'd have a schedule so the announcement next week would be for the release date. It would be cool if they dropped the video.

Reactions: Sany
I hope so much there is left more even I don't know how to approach new stuff.
At the moment I barely can't cope hearing COB because it still hurts too much.

Norther. But yeah COB and BAM without Alexi is... different, not working.
(Norther didn't worked either.)

I don't think I ever listened to Circle Regenerated. I had lost interest in them by then. Compared to COB where Alexi wrote 99% of the material Norther have always shared the songwriting between them and Petri contributed less and less with each album. I can't think of any metal bands that have successfully changed frontman + main songwriter.

Reactions: COB-666
I don't think I ever listened to Circle Regenerated. I had lost interest in them by then. Compared to COB where Alexi wrote 99% of the material Norther have always shared the songwriting between them and Petri contributed less and less with each album. I can't think of any metal bands that have successfully changed frontman + main songwriter.
Stratovarius? They're a bit different with Kupiainen than they were with Tolkki, but they're still good.