The Next Chapter: Bodom After Midnight

Yep, Im kinda torn about this info too

While its lovely to see Alexi being like this, its soo FUCKING CRINGE to see this when he is dead.

What's really the point of this carnival of screenshots and pics from the past? Shame on Kelli and Kim, sincerely

Yep, Im kinda torn about this info too

While its lovely to see Alexi being like this, its soo FUCKING CRINGE to see this when he is dead.

What's really the point of this carnival of screenshots and pics from the past? Shame on Kelli and Kim, sincerely
Well to be fair, she asked if people would like to see such things or rather not before posting them.

Reactions: MattK
And she's posting exchanges pertaining to the song, not just any personal messages, so it's alright I think.

Reactions: MattK
payback's bridge from 2:52 onward is very nice and the solo tapping start is very nice. however the shred tapping of alexi to pass over to daniel i like less. rest of solo is very sweet.

the rest of the song is Alexi being Alexi and I don't really like....I really start to wonder if Alexander wasn't the neoclassial virtuoso in the band lol...
other song is not good tbh. dissection song is okayish.
IDK if BaM is onto the track of staying alive lol....
Maybe CoB can comeback together with Alexander and some other virtuoso and bring back the old days.

payback's bridge from 2:52 onward is very nice and the solo tapping start is very nice. however the shred tapping of alexi to pass over to daniel i like less. rest of solo is very sweet.

the rest of the song is Alexi being Alexi and I don't really like....I really start to wonder if Alexander wasn't the neoclassial virtuoso in the band lol...
other song is not good tbh. dissection song is okayish.
IDK if BaM is onto the track of staying alive lol....
Maybe CoB can comeback together with Alexander and some other virtuoso and bring back the old days.
Well, I'm quite sure Alexander wasn't the neo classical virtuoso.

Watch the recent interview with him where he talks about listening to all cob albums in chronological order to fully appreciate Alexis songwriting.

Kinda cool to meet this other side of Alexi, and see behind the scenes how songs come together.

Speaking of behind the scenes and how songs came together; I was reading Alexi's book last night and noticed this. Anyone know anything about this "Confessions" track? Hexed opened with "This Road" and non of the songs seem to lyrically fit the description mentioned in this passing.

Attachments

• confessions.jpg
    confessions.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 60
The very last bit after the cover, many say that was originally intended to be an intro instead of an outro.

Speaking of behind the scenes and how songs came together; I was reading Alexi's book last night and noticed this. Anyone know anything about this "Confessions" track? Hexed opened with "This Road" and non of the songs seem to lyrically fit the description mentioned in this passing.

Yep, Confessiones is the last minute of the Knuckleduster Remix. For some reason they cut it out from being the opener to the very bottom XD

ohh damn, completely forgot about that last part, I always skipped that remix version after my first few listens of the album. so weird, would have been a great opener.

Not really a fan of pure black metal.

I hope Daniel will come up with something that goes in the musical direction of Bodom / Early Norther or revives Naildown. Of course nobody could ever replace Alexi, but Daniel at least has the potential to bring me something that satisfies my musical desires.

All this is kinda sad. The splitting between COB and BAM I mean. I read the interview and ll the posts, it shouldn't be like this.

Jaska, Janne and Henkka were live a few days ago. They said they will eventually reveal their point of view of the story why COB split.
Daniel said it was sad to watch all this, for me it came like a thunder from nowhere.

New album - I love it, still it's hard to listen by obvious reasons. Anyway, guys are tallented, they should keep making music, together or not.

Maybe "OFF", but...

oCHG8xh.jpg

Maybe "OFF", but...

oCHG8xh.jpg
That's a monk if i ever saw one :rofl:
Just kidding. I think this is much better than pretending to have hair. I'm a bit younger than they are, and my hair is thinning hence why i gave up growing it long again. Back in 2005-6 i was a straight up Rapunzel compared to Alexander Kuoppala.