The Next Step for Maiden

Bruce solo album/tour. Steve Harris edits another mediocre DVD. Nicko plays with Vanilla Ice. Dave smiles. Adrian plays with Bruce. Janick wanders through the everglades and never returns.

Nightwing said:
A concept album with some decent fucking state-of-the art production I hope!!!
I hear ya on that. It seems like since Seventh Son that the production has gone to the shit house. I could understand back in the beginning that the production could have been so so but with all this technology you'd figure their production would be better.

Remember how in the 80's Priest started sucking and everyone thought they would die out, but then they came out with Painkiller?

Maiden should do that, but make it death metal instead of thrash. Actually...no, thrash works, cause there's the whole Gothenburg scene...

And Terry Date should produce. Either him, Rick Rubin, or Colin Richardson.

Merciless Onslaught said:
I hear ya on that. It seems like since Seventh Son that the production has gone to the shit house. I could understand back in the beginning that the production could have been so so but with all this technology you'd figure their production would be better.
Nice to see we can agree on some things!! :)
I think, if we steered clear of politics, we'd get along fine........even then, we may still get along, over a few beers!

Nightwing said:
Nice to see we can agree on some things!! :)
I think, if we steered clear of politics, we'd get along fine........even then, we may still get along, over a few beers!
You know, you're right. I will say that I do disagree with you on the political stuff and it is not because I favor one party or another. I hate politics but every now and then I do get into discussions about it. In the end I really believe that none of us knows the scoop enough, the stuff that really goes on behind closed doors to make any assessments as to which politician or which president is really doing what. All we have to go by is what we read and not what we know. After saying this let's drop the political discussion. :cool: