The Nightingale ltd disc Dan is selling

I asked Dan through email if he signs them, waiting for reply... We aren't signed up for a Paypal because someone stole like $500 from us before (that was refunded by paypal) but still... I Don't think Paypal is really safe. But sending cash in a letter is less-safe. What should I do?

Oinkness said:
I asked Dan through email if he signs them, waiting for reply... We aren't signed up for a Paypal because someone stole like $500 from us before (that was refunded by paypal) but still... I Don't think Paypal is really safe. But sending cash in a letter is less-safe. What should I do?

Sending cash in a letter is safe so long as you use a security envelope (put the money between a folded legal sized piece of paper). Unless the letter gets lost. Then you're screwed.

<------ Has lost a check to my landlord in the mail.

But it's better than signing up to PayPal and losing 500 bucks.

I wonder if there will be any left in about two weeks because that's the only time I'll have any money. Wasn't there only about 500 copies made, so do you guys think there will be any left in the coming weeks, or Dan, you must have a good idea of how much longer they'll last?

Dhalaren said:
I wonder if there will be any left in about two weeks because that's the only time I'll have any money. Wasn't there only about 500 copies made, so do you guys think there will be any left in the coming weeks, or Dan, you must have a good idea of how much longer they'll last?

I was wondering the same thing...I mean, I have some money now but not a lot and I need what I have. :(

I sent my payment to Dan via paypal and then emailed him to ask if all is well. I haven't heard back. Anyone know how long it usually takes to receive the stuff? Thanks. I can hardly wait.

Went ahead and bought it, can't wait to hear how it sounds. From what I've heard from you guys and gals on the forums so far is nothing but greatness and praise for this album.

I ordered it and haven't heard from him. He probably doesn't have the time to notify you. The same thing happened when I got Unicorn discs from him a few years back. I look forward to my Nightingale copy...