The Now Drinking Thread

Celtik Militia said:
just a few minutes ago i was painting some warhammer shit so i had a glass of water to clean my paint brush, and i also had a glass of this refreshing fizzy apple drink. and i accidently drank like 2 or 3 swallows from the wrong glass... fucking sick.

Dude, you collect warhammer?

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
I used to. What race?

i've always been only into warhammer 40,000. at first i collected marines and my brother was into orcs (that was when i was 15), and then i stopped, but i recently got into it again cause i have new friends who play that, and i started the necrons.

I just had a Bolt Thrower flashback....

Celtik you paint? Do you have any of your work ont the net you can show me? Im very interested. I do scuplting myself. I did a 4'8 ft statue of the Reanimated Horde character from Diablo II.

Oh yeah, Now drinking: Green tea ( im sick from food posioning. blech.)

well i dont know how we say it in english, but in french its Necrons... anyway yeah they're pretty new, they are robots who look like the robot in Terminator... well they look like terminator :) they are evil \m/ :p

@Feriliminal: yeah i paint figurines already made..., but you know i paint like an amator, my figurines aren't beautifully painted and all, i just try to make them look neat enough. but they are simple, nothing worth praising about. and no i dont have pictures of them on the net.
you sculpt Feraliminal? thats pretty cool.

i drank last night turkish raki,and now i'm drinking mastika(raki made of plume,cuz it's bulgarian,greek mastika is made of,something different)but still raki rulz man it's 47 percent alcohol,and it tastes good on the contrary to vodka.but still it causes lotta headache in the mornin.but turkish beers sux,especially the ones that most of the pubs and bars sell,they are more water than beer.btw cogniac is also great for shots,3shots of pure cogniac and you will be on flames,for real!:)