The ultimate drunk thread.

last weekend i went to a party with a friend of mine on our bicycle's and it was some weird as party but hey free beer and chicks :D:p thats good enough for me

so my friend got really wasted he barely could cycle, but we did it he was cycling the wrong way though, but in a real small village with like 3000people never a cop in sight...well you guesse it we ran into one... and my friend didnt had a light on his bike and he was freaking out: OH NO! im drunk what do i say....shit shit shit :p

so i said let me do the talking i wasnt as wasted as him, but when the cop pulled us over he began talking about how sorry he was and shit, i was keeping my laugh in :D

and the cop asked to show some ID and my friend takes his wallet out and all the plastic cards fall out, whahaha he still got a ticket for cycling with no light though :p but luckely not for public intoxication, that was some good time, im really gonna make him remember this

Last night I had a date with this Cab guy:
180px-Red_Wine_Glas.jpg

hung out with Tee's hubby last night, and man did we get CRUNK.

thankfully, I've become almost entirely immune to hangovers and am half-productive at work today.

What's your story anyway? Weren't you born American? Why did you move to Serbia, what do you do there now, and do you speak the language fluently?

I was born and raised in dirty jerzy. moved here in May 2003 after graduating college. Work as a translator and journalist. My parents are both Serbian and we visited nearly every summer growing up so I'm fluent.

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK!

Can you guys reccomend me a beer to try next? My current favorites are Hoegaarden and Dos Equis but I need to try every beer in existence.

Salvia is at least worth trying. If you try it and think it's stupid, just don't do it again. I am indifferent. It's nothing special, but nothing really lame either.

Damn I took my friends sister to the big liqour store to get her whiskey but they didnt have either of those i need to find a better one.

So I just got Hoegaarden again and one case of Blue Moon I kind of see what Will means about them tasting the same. I'm drunk as hell though its nice. Steve said nothing in the other thread cause he hates being not drunk I agree

Hell yeah thanks Cara I always thought it was Kara lol like Karen but maybe thats why I got it confused. I wish wasnt underage or I'd go right now I have to wait until the next time she wants to buy alcohol but I'll go!