THE DRUNK THREAD

garry666

Oct 17, 2007
Well i thought it was about time for me to start one of these seeing as i do get drunk a fair bit so i figure this should be for sharing your crazy drunken tales.
so lets here em. im in for a laugh if i sober up tomorrow i might be able to remeber some of mine but yeh lets here em guys we arent here to judge just to laugh our asses off an say ahaha i had a similar experience so come on .:headbang:

Fuck yeah, I'm totally hammered right now (but still able to maintain my typing vocabulary integrity, because I keepz it reelz like dat) and listening to Sonata Arctica's "Kingdom for a Heart," and loving every minute of the soaring vocals of Tony Kakko and the wailing ripping but tasteful Pod-tones of Jani Liimatainen (did I spell that right, Finns?). Fuck yeah!

Oh yeah, as for drunken tales, I was at a bar in my college town last night hitting on this chick who was in one of my classes, and I totally could've gotten with her, but she turned around and left her pitcher of beer right in front of me, so I couldn't resist picking it up and just knocking it back. And of course she turned around, and chastised me mightily, so I screwed the pooch in that respect, but hey, I wanted to get more boozed.

hahaha yeh man, oh and now for my own story.

So it was my buddies birthday an he was having a big party but i didnt make it out there until the party was well underway so i decided to catch up to everyone by chugging a bottle of vodka so i was prety fuking pissed like bordering alcohol poisoning but yeh after about an hour of making a complete ass of myself the party started to die down so i said my farewells and started off home, unforrtunatly there where alot of cops out that night and of course i ran into a couple walking around on my walk home so after about 20 seconds of trying to convince them i was sober i decided to run so i started booking it down this road an they start chasing me. I eventually managed to get away from them by hiding in some hedges. unfortunatly after this i had completly lost my bearings an was now completly pissed without a fukin clue where i was so i ended up saying fuck it an just slept on a bench. next day i wake up and find out that im only 2 blocks from my house:rolleyes:

ROFL.

I don't drink much but I do smoke a lot of weed. One time I had just finished mixing a project that was way more trouble than it was worth so I decided to have a celebratory cruise and just relax for once. So I started down my usual route and after about 5 bowls of expensive shit I was what you would call...well...baked. So at this point I was feeling good, super relaxed and had no worries. I decided to cruise around in a neighborhood off of a familiar street. Just my luck it happened to be a really, read: really, big neighborhood. I got completely lost. I literally started to freak out, thought I was going to run out of gas and never find my way out there. I really started to get upset about it, it was pretty nuts. Literally thinking things like, I'm going to run out of gas, be stranded and just live the rest of my days in this place and nobody will ever find me. Pretty rediculous, I was high, haha. No exaggeration here, I drove around in this neighborhood for a good hour and a half, and this was after I realized I was lost...so probably another 30 minutes before that is when I entered. Finally I remembered seeing some people hanging out in front of their garage and I got back to that street. Luckily they were still outside so I stopped and rolled my window down to ask how to get out of there. The guy pointed in the direction I was already traveling and said "just go down to the stop sign, take a left, then go through 4 stop signs and" honestly I don't remember the rest anymore but it was quite a bit of info. So I say "thanks man" and he turns to walk away. I pulled into a driveway, backed out and started going to opposite direction. I made it to the end of the block before I realized what I just did. So I turned around again and he had his hands in the air as I drove by. I just said "I dunno..." out loud, even though he couldn't hear me. I made it out of there eventually and that has to be the best feeling ever.

Before anyone says a fucking thing about weed, I've heard much more rediculous stories from people drinking. Not to mention weed doesn't impair, well not me at least, driving abilities, or at least not even close to the ballpark that alcohol does. I've never seen double...or even triple (I got wasted on Jager once) while I was high.

~006

haha yeh man thats an awesome story i once did something kinda similar. I went to this park on canada day right an just got so baked that i had no clue where i was and ended up losing my vehicle i had to get a taxi home and come find it the next day.

fuck recording, this is the best thread ever :kickass:!!

I`ve already forgotten the really sick stories, but here`s a recent one:

first of all, how it came to it....

my friends and myself were getting drunk as usual in somekinda pub or whatever you wanna call it... , well sometime later a band starts to play, rocknroll - western music (like tito & tarantula (from dusk till dawn strip scene...) I hope you get the point..). Needless to say, it was fuckin awesome! A few beers later I had the brilliant idea of getting a band to play at my friends house the next week (because his parents were away for a few days). I mean, like a fuckin ROCKNROLL BAND IN YOUR LIVING ROOM!!! drunk as he was he agreed!

....so the next morning I wake up, go to uni, sleep there the whole day and after that I call my friend, who plays in a rocknroll band! HAHA, of course they wanna play!
ok, so just check out the pics, I`m too lazy to write more..

(and I`m too lazy to upload the pics, so this is all you get :lol:

before:
1-7728101259a6310f7c1ec3232a35c595-m.jpg

soundcheck:
1-6034367a0edacbc0395e72a98980f6ae-m.jpg

party on!
1-643b6b6d4e4599be7808800c700d3762-m.jpg

1-504c8a4e243088ca395e72a98980f6ae-m.jpg

1-4b5ebedafc48194a5318f3e1689ca9e7-m.jpg

after...
1-0053792645e2a4047752fde2cdbd2bcf-m.jpg

oh, did I mention we had 15 crates of beer... :) (and it didnt last long..) + a whole lotta dope:lol:

well, anyways, we still had 3 days till his parents were back....., so we needed smth to do :)

drink some more beer, smoke some more dope
1-710f4af595c32b105cff838ddd07c527-m.jpg

climb the beer mountain
1-2cb03d019c9821b47c1ec3232a35c595-m.jpg

do some tourist fotos with the beer mountain
1-c7ebfd6d6a5092327752fde2cdbd2bcf-m.jpg

play golf in the house, HAHAHAHA, best thing ever, believe me!!!
1-fd5e632bcd836521136adf0489c2451a-m.jpg

10 guys with munchies need food!
1-52937dead624d1b2e094a153d4af2fc6-m.jpg

aaaand soo on... (didnt document the next 2 days, unfortunately..)
1-1ce18e160b7e18205318f3e1689ca9e7-m.jpg

man, this thread really rules! I need a beer, cheers!

^ hahaha awesome story hope the house wasnt too thrashed for when his folks came home.