The "Fuck, Let's Get Drunk" Thread

Master_Yoda77

Juggalo
Mar 30, 2008
Chicago, Illinois
So yeah, I'm drunk (kinda, need a few more to get there) and I enjoy chatting with fags. So let's chat about anything and everything in this gay thread. I shall initiate the conversation, and nobody is around that is drunk (or sober) to respond, well fuck it.

Drunken posts are encouraged. The more, the merrier!

So, get this shit. I was playing some muthafuckin Counter-Strike: Source with some bros and this pissy Jew faggot kept getting faggy with me about killing him. And fuck, he was awping all night long while I refuse to be a coward and use the awp, so I kept raping his ass with the M4A1 rifle. He kept telling me I was getting lucky, meanwhile I steamrolled half his team in a few seconds. I kept telling that "Jews die easy" and other horrible shit about the holocaust and stuff.

Sorry if you are a jew, but this dude was a fag on CS:S. Die.

So sup?

Nice, I'm glad I made this thread. Surprised how few typos I made while Schmidtfaced drunk. I'll keep this thread to tell you all of my horrible drunken stories I have.

thats-what-i-call-a-cool-story-bro-such-a-riveting-talei-honestly-copy-and-pasted-it-to-when-i-will-pick-it-up-put-it-in-an-old-usb-drive-reader-and-relay-this-cool-story-to-them.jpg

Thought up some great drinking games tonight

1: Browse all items on the Sword & Chains distro. Drink every time the word "Killer" is in the description, drink double if it's used twice on one item

2: Browse all items on Shadow Kingdom Records. Drink every time "Manilla Road" is mentioned. Die of alcohol poisoning before reaching the Manilla Road items

play alone or with friends

1: Browse all items on the Sword & Chains distro. Drink every time the word "Killer" is in the description, drink double if it's used twice on one item

2: Browse all items on Shadow Kingdom Records. Drink every time "Manilla Road" is mentioned. Die of alcohol poisoning before reaching the Manilla Road items

:kickass:

:lol: