Fuck You We're Drunk Thread

Master_Yoda77

Juggalo
Mar 30, 2008
Chicago, Illinois
Yeah, pretty self-explanatory. Post shit you want when you are drunk. It's fucking fun as fuck.

I'm sick of faggot dissing on the new Inquisition album for being lame or whatever. It's not. The latest review on MA (holy fuck, a good MA review for a change) says virtually everything I could say about their new album. I'll sum it up with a quote I find particularly effective.

"Before getting into the details of this album, I'm compelled to make the obvious comparisons between this latest release and its preceding opus, Ominous Doctrines of the Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm (2011). The relationship between these two works is a given, mainly because the lyrical and sonic vision presented by them both are very much united. As in Ominous Doctrines... the band's trajectory continues to look up to the cosmos and its dark mysteries, though now with Obscure Verses..., we are given vivid details of the cosmic order according to the nature and rule of mysterious demon-gods; call it "Cosmic Satanism", if you will. As opposed to the former, which was mainly a work of ritual worship directed to darker cosmic realms, the latter puts you right in the middle of everything that concerns Satan and other reptilian gods that endlessly ordain the chaotic structures of multiple universes."

Courtesy of Gothicakane.

So yeah, what are all you other fucking drunkards out there doing? I can't imagine doing anything better than getting hammered and posting on an internet forum.

I actually don't think I've seen many people say Obscure Verses sucks. The MA ratings are all at 80% or higher, too, which is pretty good.

Idk anyone who hated on the new Inquisition yet. Which is good.

I was just in a train car where people were having an argument about salty balls. And the argument was hysterical at first then shit got real and one of the girls started fighting the loudest dude then he hit her back. And then it was a mess. I switched train cars and was able to salvage a video of some of the argument. And I'm not even drunk at all. Sober nights with drunks.

I'm drunk. The weather here is going to be such bullshit the next three days, so I'm stuck inside for a while. Windchills nearing -50F on Monday. No way in hell I'm not working from home.

On the plus side, I abused the hell out of some Pizza Hut coupon codes, got a stuffed crust, and ate 3/4 of it tonight. RetailMeNot is pretty much mandatory when ordering from chains online.

I'm fuckin high. And fuckin annoyed. I ran out of cigarettes an hour ago and I can't sleep.

But I'm workin on gettin more fuckin high so I can remedy most of those things. Contemplating not sleeping because my sleep schedule has been pretty whack for awhile now, day off is a good time to stay awake and fix that.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago on my couch and went to my room to find my mattress adorned with piss, and one of my pillows ensconced with a vomit-like substance. Don't know how in the cunting hell that happened. Yes, I still plan on drinking again tonight.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago on my couch and went to my room to find my mattress adorned with piss, and one of my pillows ensconced with a vomit-like substance. Don't know how in the cunting hell that happened. Yes, I still plan on drinking again tonight.

Haha nice bro. I thought you were going to stop drinking to lose the weight you've gained?