NEW DRUNK THREAD

Unbeknownst to me Bacardi 151 was discontinued years ago. If I only knew this I wouldve picked up a bottle off nostalgia alone. First hard liquor that got me blitzkrieged at 18. Lost my virginity thereafter off the same magical elixir.

Which is a testament to muh prime inner city game. (just kidding) Ahem, as the story was written, got completely hammered in my ex gf's car, culminating in violent vomiting all over her VW Jetta. This was early on in the courtship, like week 1.5.

As the vomit was wiped away along with my pride, I regained my kevorka and proceeded towards the promise land. Shwwwwwoooooop.

Couldnt shove "my peeeeeeeeeenis" in her good n plenty of garden of gratification. As flaccid as elbow barilla. We just ended up spooning in sorrow.

Thankfully got a salty run back to drill for that Tejana Tea.

Thanks for the memories Bacardi!

Reactions: NAD
They discontinued 151?!

Reading up on it, no official statement was made, but apparently they were continuously sued by people lighting themselves on fire with it.

We truly are a stupid animal.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
Last night was rough. Three shots of Jager before I left home. Then a combo shot of Jager/Rumple/Goldschlager, a margarita, and an everclear lemonade. Thought I was done, but then the waitress brought me another everclear lemonade.

No more booze for a while. :erk:

Currently scrubbing my innards raw with a bottle of Trillium's in-fucka-credible double blackcurrant wild ale with cabernet grapes, ages in Bourbon barrels

If it wasn;t for shipping costs, I could get you an everlasting supply of Trillium as I drive by it a few times per week. They are one of the only breweries who make the shit "NEIPA" style/trend quaffable for more than 1/2 a pint. Everything they make is great to outstanding though.

Fuck me. I thought being old meant drinking wine with the wife on the couch.

Actually it usually does, but tonight I decided to look at RC. It's almost like being young again, except I hate myself more.

Does that cat still listen to metal aeast? Tell him to roll through. Fucking gonneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just took two hearty 23 ounce IPAs on an empty belly. Amalgamation or some shit, and a HAZy from Modern Times. Weeeeeee

Saw a few carnals hitched up with some purple knuckles and a cackling hina. Bitxh what tf is so funnay? Let me in on thr joke. Stuffed to the gills and three sheets to the gales. Wrereeeeeeeeee

I want to make one of those memes with the dude walking with his girlfriend but looking at the hot chick instead, with the following captions:

girlfriend: RC dudes talking about getting their shit together in their 20s/30s
dude (me): attempting to give every tournament album a fair (sober) shake
hot chick: finding the drunk thread without the search function when I'm 42