NEW DRUNK THREAD

Update about last night:

After that 14% beer I had two drams of 61% scotch. Three drinks. Three very powerful drinks. My tolerance is pretty high but... dang.

I was so wasted that I ended up throwing patio furniture in the backyard in an attempt to cure an absolutely horrendous bout of whole-body hiccups.

It worked!

hRCmdem.jpg
wRtlFAx.jpg

Apparently my racist father in law only have whiskey and golf in common. Since he retired he's been buying single/small batch whiskeys. Dam that Elijah Craig is amazing. THe four roses was a bit too sweet.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Just picked up some Redbreast 15 year. I have enjoyed the 12 numerous times so I'm really looking forward to this. My local store had a bottle of Bushmills 21. I had some in Ireland and it was fucking exhilarating. $225 was looking a little steep today, I'll have to save it for another time.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Gettin' hammered. Watchin' Phantasm IV.

Fun fact: I have been to most of the filming locations from this movie. It was primarily shot outside in the desert because their budget was so low they couldn't afford actual sets.

Fun fact x2: I once specifically traveled to the ice cream shop from that one deleted scene in the original Phantasm. Just to say "I've been to the ice cream shop from that one deleted scene in the original Phantasm." And holy shit that was some good ass motherfuckin' ice cream.

That's even more awesome than when I ate lunch in the house from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, because Phantasm >>>>>> Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Reactions: NAD
That's even more awesome than when I ate lunch in the house from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, because Phantasm >>>>>> Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
I agree to that comparison absolutely, but wow, that sounds like an awesome lunch.

WHO WILL SURVIVE AND WHAT WILL BE LEFT OF THEM?

I once had a Betta fish named Real Solution #9 and he was chill as hell.

Reactions: Tide In Mind Out
I stopped drinking beer. Will only have 1-2 tops if Im eating out every few months. I get horrible indigestion from this crap. Legit a sensation that one needs to belch, but unable to do so.

Pretty much stick to tequila nowadays. Though im two wks into sobriety after coming close to killing off a whole bottle of kirkland anejo. Was in a piss poor mood, and wanted to drink away all of life's little stressors.

Not a good road.

Reactions: MFJ
quick everyone, post in all the other threads so the drunks can't find this one, it'll be funny

Reactions: SonOfNun