NEW DRUNK THREAD

Dec 27, 2004
Where the fuck did the original go? Has RC really become smooth jazz fuckin' wimpy in my time gone? God damn! Maybe I'm just to drunk to find it...

ABOUT TO BE NP TRENCH HELL CURRENTLY NP CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY.

Please, RC, remember where you came from! Hah!

300px-OE_800.JPG

JOIN ME OR DIE!

Put down the Xima, pick up the brew, take the fuckin' yani or artfag shit off the turntable and toss on some Heavy Metal. GO!

Dude, I'm where you are. I'm wasted right now.

I drank three bottles of MD 20/20! WOWWEEE! fuck that's so gross, cheap, and oh so TOLERABLE when mixed with Sprite. Ah. This thread made me feel good.

Righteous!

Eh, fuck, you win at finding threads! (I didn't try to hard).

RECOMENDTION IN ONE SENTANCE: Evil Army, because you like good music, right...RIGHT?!

EDIT: That was all to Dick Sirloin.

To Plastic: I hope it was Bling Bling Blue! The finest Mad Dog flavor in the land!

Nah bro. Banana Red because the chicks like my red tongue. 3 dollars a bottle and ex-girlfriends come out of the woodwork for jolly rancher tongue love.

Well fuck off then!

EDIT: God damnit, since you are new I know you will take that way to seriously.

I NEVER HAD YOUR FLAVOR YOU SON-OF-A-FUN!

You guys need to start accepting me. I've been here since February....fucking jeez.

My wife just made my semi-loose deathcrush shirt into a kickass tight fitting tanktop for me, yes!

Cancel that ^ and observe this:

(not that vomitory is that bad)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ We are drinking itt, not...fighting ninjas? (not all Nasum sucks completely though...I'm sorta just saying that to be nice, trying to turn a new leaf here.)

^ Oh sweet, METAL!

Well now we are talking! ^

(Brothers of Metal is not a fast song though, so, ?)

While still being good songs.

What are you talking about?

I'm saying the initial songs where not 'extreme'.

Let's not argue! Tunes are good now, let's keep 'em going, or just fuck tunes because people will listen to there own and enjoy our orcish medicine eh!

*hands some grog over*