NEW DRUNK THREAD

:kickass:

Tully, you still fucking live in Boston? Why the fuck have we never hung out and got obliterated together.

Fuck your sergeant, imo. You know what, fuck that, work is for suckers.

Last edited by a moderator:

:kickass:

Tully, you still fucking live in Boston? Why the fuck have we never hung out and got obliterated together.

Fuck your sergeant, imo. You know what, fuck that, work is for suckers.

My heart is forever in New England of course! But right now I live in North Carolina because of the 'Corps! But I'm going back northward once I am out! Then we shall devastate.

AGREE WITH YOUR WORK COMMENTS. Fuck it. They won't even tell us when we are deploying. 'It could be anywhere from 15 days to 5 months.' OH OK how about FUCK YOU then. HAH!

Hell. Fucking. Yes. This fucking tune is amazing.

I wish I could get drunk enough to drunk-post like Adrian.

Maybe my problem is that I usually go back and take on editor-in-chief role on my own posts when I am finished typing.

I wish I could get drunk enough to drunk-post like Adrian.

Maybe my problem is that I usually go back and take on editor-in-chief role on my own posts when I am finished typing.

Haha.

PS: Where in Rhode Island do you live? During the summer I used to live in Portsmouth and Newport, before the Corps. Newport Creamery! Awful Awfuls all day son.

Tully, I like your attitude. Hopefully, sooner rather than later, we shall paint the town red...literally.

King Fowley is a maniacal beast.

Tully, I like your attitude. Hopefully, sooner rather than later, we shall paint the town red...literally.

King Fowley is a maniacal beast.

We most certainly will!

I was just listening to some Deceased today! The 7" split with Crucified Mortals recorded right after King got out of the hospital for his stroke. Kickass!

Haha.

PS: Where in Rhode Island do you live? During the summer I used to live in Portsmouth and Newport, before the Corps. Newport Creamery! Awful Awfuls all day son.

I live in Woonsocket, knee-grow. It's all good though. RI has a total circumference of 2.3 miles anyhow.

That reminds me of one time when our uncle took us out to Newport Creamery for Awful Awfuls when we were like 12yrs old. It was my first time ever splurging on one and it was chocolate mint. I remember because we were making fun of this retarded guy who was working there so bad that I shot chocolate-mint Awful Awful straight out my nose. I was tasting that shit in the back of my nose/throat for an eternity. Come to find out, a week later, that same dude got hit, trying to cross Rt. 195 and got killed.

I live in Woonsocket, knee-grow. It's all good though. RI has a total circumference of 2.3 miles anyhow.

That reminds me of one time when our uncle took us out to Newport Creamery for Awful Awfuls when we were like 12yrs old. It was my first time ever splurging on one and it was chocolate mint. I remember because we were making fun of this retarded guy who was working there so bad that I shot chocolate-mint Awful Awful straight out my nose. I was tasting that shit in the back of my nose/throat for an eternity. Come to find out, a week later, that same dude got hit, trying to cross Rt. 195 and got killed.

God damn bummer man. But at the same time, great childhood New England story my friend!

My cousins and I used to do really dumb shit, growing up in New Bedford. Stuff like setting streets ablaze with cocktails, beating down random kids, robbing convenience stores BLIND, etcetc....i regret tons of shit I did in my teenage years.

With butter?

I want bacon.

We still partying on Halloween?

If so can you buy MD? I'm trying to cut back on the beer intake as it's having effects on my self-esteem if you know what I mean. 30 pounds in 4 months is a little over the line.

I can pay you the three dollars if necessary for the special treatment.