The NOW Thread (eating, drinking, wearing, feeling, etc..)

NF: bored and in need of human contact. well at least interesting people, (no offence to anyone here i am refering to all the people where i live)

NP:All that remains - Vicious Betrayal

NW:Black pants, grey T shirt and my leather jacket.

NT: That i need to get out more.

nf: positively anxious. tomorrow night i'll know if i got a 6 months job at us robotics :hotjump:
if not (they received tons of cv's), i'll come back here mourning (to give effectiveness to my nick :tickled: ), because what i'm supposed to do there is very interesting and would be an exciting and useful experience.

nd: keeping my fingers crossed.

edit: ante! share your joy with us!!!!!!

Feeling: tired, depressed....havent felt this way in a while
Doing: trying to get myself to start this paper, but im just gonna be up all night wasting time again (no surprize)
Drinking: water
Eating: dentyne ice spearmint
Thinking: im still psyched for N.E. metalfest but i dunno how im getting there or what im doing after; that i need a back of non-mentholated butts; that this weekend is springweekend and working here on campus is gonna suck; that im addied out of my mind (adderall)
Wearing: black jeans, black batman t-shirt, my boots, and my green sox hat
Listening: shitty music on MTV (the only station thats working right now)
Wishing: that i knew what happened this past weekend and how i lost my bestfriend in the world.
Realizing: that im ranting about nothing to nobody just to get it out

mourningstar said:
nf: positively anxious. tomorrow night i'll know if i got a 6 months job at us robotics :hotjump:
I GOT THE JOB! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

@ante: dance the happy dance with me, anders!

Congrats Val!!!!!!!! I wish you every success ^_^

NF: Pissed off that my net connection keeps dying after every 2 minutes.
NT: How good Johanna's pics are on her deviantart webspace ^_^
NWanting: a hug and some good food.

thank you ante (i just read your pm, you're always so nice, smack), johanna, ethereal sage (a hug is on its way to you) :)

nf: happy. some friends came to my place and just left. it's a quarter past three in the morning... bed time now. i love this sensation you get when you're tired and you think about the moment you'll get in bed, under a mountain of covers. and tomorrow, i'm planning to spend the day reading. possibly bertrand russell. and some notes about waiting for godot. yes. lovely plan.