The NOW Thread (eating, drinking, wearing, feeling, etc..)

Now feeling: Kinda alone. My boyfriend just went to work and will be away for 14 days.
Now wearing: Working clothes
Now hearing: The traffic passing by
Now drinking: Pepsi soon coffee
Now wanting: To sleep, worked for 14 hours yesterday, but have to follow my daughter to the dentist at 9.00. And not to forget to show my workcar at carplace cause an idiot of an trailerdriver drove into the ass of my car.. Afterwards work a few hours...

Now feeling: fully satisfied by the Taake CD I've just listened to...
Now wearing: blue trousers and white t-shirt
Now wanting: to go and see The Simpsons

now wearing-camo shorts and a bodom shirt...and blood from my nose...
now listening to-metallica-sad but true
now thinking of-killing steven colbert, stupid snotty bastard:mad:

thats creepy....
now wearing-Slayer shirt and jeans
now playing: Slayer-Silent Scream
now thinking....see above

Now drinking - (canned) Carlsberg
Now listening to - my tinnitus (can´t play music since I´m sitting in my parents´ kitchen, next to their bedroom)
Now wearing - Jeans and a 'Havfruen' t-shirt (Havfruen is a very local bar (drunks!) where some friends and I come every year after a certain punk festival (yeah don´t kill me, Aborted played there last year! + you won´t get beaten up (if you look like you don´t care), even if you appear VERY right wing, which is great fun, coz those guys are SO uptight!!!)
Now thinking - When the hell am I gonna get out of here, and get my own place?!? I am so fucking bored! And drunk. Because I´m bored!

now wearing-camo and some random black hoodie
now playing-my own guitar foo's
now thinking-damn i can't wait for april 20th, Dimmu borgir and DevilDriver! woo!

Now thinking - When the hell am I gonna get out of here, and get my own place?!? I am so fucking bored! <----- I find myself thinking that all the time :eek:

Nf: Unbelivable sad :erk:
Nw: Black t Shirt and blue Jeans
Nl: to the rain

Now wearing -- bleach washed tacky jeans with a big whole in the ass. Classy, right? A black shirt with a picture of a martini olive. $2 at a thrift store. Classy, classy.
Now listening -- Nerve by Katatonia
Now wanting -- something good to drink

Now wearing -- jeans, Kamelot shirt, underwear
Now listening -- Decapitated [The Negation album]
Now drinking -- tea

now wearing-camo, black shirt, and etnies
now playing-Puritania:Dimmu Borgir
now thinking-of many things