The NOW Thread (eating, drinking, wearing, feeling, etc..)

I wish I could sleep. I have bad sleeping problems. I spend more time trying to fall alseep than actually sleeping...and, once in a while I get a real bad case of sleep paralysis - seriously intense and equally scary. Haven't lately though. I think I should probably see a doctor :p

I wish I could sleep. I have bad sleeping problems. I spend more time trying to fall alseep than actually sleeping...and, once in a while I get a real bad case of sleep paralysis - seriously intense and equally scary. Haven't lately though. I think I should probably see a doctor :p

I'm sorry for you.

@Black Core: it's because you told me "revive" after I said I was tired.

When you don't succeed in sleeping, take one - or more, ask your doctor - pill to sleep. Among other things, mine have a totally-relaxing effect that can be comparable to the cocaine's influence :D

When you don't succeed in sleeping, take one - or more, ask your doctor - pill to sleep. Among other things, mine have a totally-relaxing effect that can be comparable to the cocaine's influence :D

Well, I'm far too relaxed for my own good. I probably need some pills, some for sleep...but ugh, I really need some for energy just as well. So how would that work then....hmm... :lol:

Maybe if I become bi-polar (in a sense) at just the right times, it will balance my lack of energy and enthuisiasm giving me a up-swing, and then a downwards one just as I go to bed!

Well, I'm far too relaxed for my own good. I probably need some pills, some for sleep...but ugh, I really need some for energy just as well.

Dr. Chris prescribes;
  • Take one caffeine energy drink in the A.M.
  • Follow up with Tylenol PM before bed.
  • Repeat as needed.
Problem solved! :)

Now Playing: Disavowed
Now Eating: Wendy's #2 Combo
Now Drinking: BEER!

I'm so bored right now, I'm actually going to that damn games forum and may actually post. Or I'll stab myself in the eye with a spork.

I've yet to decide which would be more fun.

This is BULLSHIT.

Dr. Chris prescribes;
  • Take one caffeine energy drink in the A.M.
  • Follow up with Tylenol PM before bed.
  • Repeat as needed.
Problem solved! :)

I don't really like caffeine energy drinks. They usually don't work well (unless I'm say running or something really physical) and they wear off in a couple hours and have a major "crash" effect and thus I feel like shit even more! and with things like coffee too, it does absoltely nothing for me...but I've never tried those Tylenol PMs.... you a certified doctor, Dr. Chris? :lol:

Jury duty or legal trouble?

Neither, I work for a law office and i've been elected to perform this wonderful task (we need some documents from each courthouse). Knowing Atlanta traffic, it will probably take almost the entire day. I must take a good selection of CDs with me.

Now eating: cevapcici with curry-ketchup
Now drinking: Water with grenadine sirup
Now thinking: i... need...SLEEP... ( i went to bed too late last night and had a nightmare)