The number of Ozzy solo albums in your collection determines how metal you are.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Why yes, I AM cleaning up my collection right now!

Anyhow, I have 5 including that Ozzman Cometh compilation. That's makes me the Diet Doctor Pepper of metal.

I have one Ozzy album (a Diary of a Madman tape actually) which I stole from my parents' collection.

the first couple albums were okay, but its my opinion that Ozzy's solo career, in general, is very highly overrated.

unhinged said:
you only need the first two and maybe the live ones 'tribute' + 'talk of the devil'
everything thing else is fucking shite
What are you nuts? "Bark at the Moon" and "No Rest for the Wicked" are metal classics!

Anyway, I have every single Ozzy release (even the last two unfortunately), I think I have Tribute on both CD and tape (the second best live album ever), the Ozzman Cometh CD, and I even have some tribute called "Bat Head Soup" with folks like Malmsteen and Ripper Owens collaborating on Mr Crowley....

JayKeeley said:
What are you nuts? "Bark at the Moon" and "No Rest for the Wicked" are metal classics!

Anyway, I have every single Ozzy release (even the last two unfortunately), I think I have Tribute on both CD and tape (the second best live album ever), the Ozzman Cometh CD, and I even have some tribute called "Bat Head Soup" with folks like Malmsteen and Ripper Owens collaborating on Mr Crowley....
Someone else besides me has Bats Head Soup???

I used to have almost all of them, but they usually get you more $$ at the used cd shop, so they were the sacrificial lambs. And now, if I do get Diary or Blizzard, I have to go looking for the used version with the original bass and drum tracks, unless I want the re-recorded versions.....

I only have 5 tapes now.

Bark At The Moon (my personal favorite of all of them)
The Ultimate Sin
No Rest For The Wicked
No More Tears
Ozzmosis
And, I did quite like the "Dreamer" (aka Beatles Song) from the last album a lot.

ol' Ozzy. I used to have a bunch of them

Diary of a Madman (my personal fave)
Blizzard of Ozz
No More Tears
Ozzmosis
Bark at the Moon
The Ultimate Sin

Demonspell said:
I've always held it's the number of Sabbath albums in your collection that determines your metalness
Make that:

"....number of Sabbath albums with Ozzy in your collection....."

ah, much better. :D

lurch70 said:
i think i have The Ultimate Sin ... hehe
"Killer of Giants" is one of Ozzy's greatest songs!

Papa Josh said:

No Rest For The Wicked
You know, one of the greatest Ozzy/Zakk songs ever is the unlisted track on that album. It's probably my favourite Zakk Wylde solo ever, where he pulls out the slide at the beginning, and then loses it for the climactic frantic fretboard fury! :heh:

Ayeka said:
No Ozzy solo.
Oh dear, no Randy Rhoads in your collection? At minimum, you really should hunt down (the original version of) Diary of a Madman to see why this guy was so legendary. The title track, Believer, and S.A.T.O are phenomenal tunes.