The NY show (question about venue/area)

Grewsum

New Metal Member
Jul 7, 2006
Never been to the crazey donkey so I got a couple Q's since I'm driving from CT. Is the area really crappy/the venue hard to get to? I just hate driving in unknown territory in a crap area. Are there any hotels near there? And finally, where the hell can I get tickets for the show?

Appreciate it

Actually there is a bunch of different things you can do ..

#1 the colub is in a fine area. Farmingdale... (while if you go a few miles in a direction it gets not so nice,) but it is on a main strip - Rte 110 S in Farmingdale, which if you are coming on the LIE from CT it would be Exit 49S The crazy Donkey is on the right side just past a LARGE movie theater mall setup and Republic Airport

#2 being that that area is a business park area, there are Hotels in the area also on the mainstrip - so that should not be a problem at all for you.

#3 -you can always buy tickets at the door for $20 or - being that i am in 1 of the opening bands, i have discounted tickets available for $13 a pop. if you need any, send me a private message and i will give you my number and you can meet me outside the club on Sunday with tickets. and i will hook ya up.... I don't make any money on these tickets, just wanna make sure i get as many people in the club as possible to catch an awesome show.

I will say this, we opened for them on Thurs night at the Starland, and we are obviously playing Sunday as well, the bands on SUnday are FAR BETTER than the lineup that was at the Starland Ballroom. - i mean no disrespect to any of the bands on Thursday, i just really like the bands that are playing Sunday better.

Here is the lineup for the night and if you want to go and check out the bands on their wesbite or myspace, feel free to

Doors Open

Point Blank
Devils Island
MAGUS BEAST
Constricted
TESTAMENT

hit me up if you want more info... you can alway s get me at john@magusbeast.com

John (I'm assuming that is your first name)...I just wanted to tell you that I loved your band...Sunday was the first time I heard you guys and it was awesome...thanks for a great show :headbang:

Shana

MagusBeast said:
Actually there is a bunch of different things you can do ..

#1 the colub is in a fine area. Farmingdale... (while if you go a few miles in a direction it gets not so nice,) but it is on a main strip - Rte 110 S in Farmingdale, which if you are coming on the LIE from CT it would be Exit 49S The crazy Donkey is on the right side just past a LARGE movie theater mall setup and Republic Airport

#2 being that that area is a business park area, there are Hotels in the area also on the mainstrip - so that should not be a problem at all for you.

#3 -you can always buy tickets at the door for $20 or - being that i am in 1 of the opening bands, i have discounted tickets available for $13 a pop. if you need any, send me a private message and i will give you my number and you can meet me outside the club on Sunday with tickets. and i will hook ya up.... I don't make any money on these tickets, just wanna make sure i get as many people in the club as possible to catch an awesome show.

I will say this, we opened for them on Thurs night at the Starland, and we are obviously playing Sunday as well, the bands on SUnday are FAR BETTER than the lineup that was at the Starland Ballroom. - i mean no disrespect to any of the bands on Thursday, i just really like the bands that are playing Sunday better.

Here is the lineup for the night and if you want to go and check out the bands on their wesbite or myspace, feel free to

Doors Open

Point Blank
Devils Island
MAGUS BEAST
Constricted
TESTAMENT

hit me up if you want more info... you can alway s get me at john@magusbeast.com