The O.C. hate thread

man, tv sucks fat dick, the only tv i watch at home is the history channel. and the only shit i'll be watching while i'm at school here is HOCKEY, period. speaking of which, who here is a hockey fan? any canucks here like hockey? i'm a sharks fan, personally...

OC = Orange County (that place where that fag from the Opeth board lives)

Lame show about a rich family with a bunch of lame problems and pathetic drama. Pretty much a more "modern" soap opera, am i wrong? my family thinks it's well written and has witty dialogue, but i swear i've shat wittier dihalogues.

MajestikMøøse said:
ah, so like the average suburban white american family, as the media would have me believe?
yeah "average" if you own two lexuses and a beachfront mansion...fuck that garbage, i may be well-off but i'll be damned if i didn't work throughout high school for my own spending money, my parents didn't spoil me and fuck if i'm not a better person for it

and you would be right in your assumption. It's on The WB, did you need any other information to come to the conclusion it sucks?

cthulufhtagn said:
man, tv sucks fat dick, the only tv i watch at home is the history channel. and the only shit i'll be watching while i'm at school here is HOCKEY, period. speaking of which, who here is a hockey fan? any canucks here like hockey? i'm a sharks fan, personally...
cthulu, you hate The OC and love hockey?! no wonder i like you so much.
i just got my 12-game pack for the predators season. i live within walking distance from the arena. it fucking rules. know who they open the season against? san jose. yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhrrrrrrrggggggghhh.
*not sure why i typed that*

dorian gray said:
cthulu, you hate The OC and love hockey?! no wonder i like you so much.
i just got my 12-game pack for the predators season. i live within walking distance from the arena. it fucking rules. know who they open the season against? san jose. yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhrrrrrrrggggggghhh.
*not sure why i typed that*
gonna get your asses kicked hahaha

there are so many goddamn avs fans at this school, i hate the fucking avs so goddamn much...at least they finally lost forsberg, i hate his damn swedish ass :yell:

fuck the avs. i hated em when they were in quebec. at least we got paul kariya from 'em.