The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING LOST!" - The Bringer Thread!!

Excess said:
Not in my school. Everyones just interested in the latest clothes and cellphones, going to disconights drinking pink drinks and discuss what happend on the latest episode of *enter optional soapopera here*

:erk:

do you live far from the NO/SWE border?

--
dont get any ideas idiots

PanzerKunt said:
do you live far from the NO/SWE border?

--
dont get any ideas idiots

karta.jpg

Excess said:
Not in my school. Everyones just interested in the latest clothes and cellphones, going to disconights drinking pink drinks and discuss what happend on the latest episode of *enter optional soapopera here*

:erk:

hmmm....weird. All schools are generally populated by those idiots though.

Excess said:
Sadest thing is I'm the only girl in my school that's in to metal music... Kinda boring. There are some guys that are into it, but they are very few :(

Man, I totally feel you Excess. I have no friends that like metal and I usually get stuck listening to hip hop when I'm hanging out with them ....Sometimes I really wish I could hang out with some cool metal heads from time to time...*sighs*

Noble Viking said:
I have no friends that like metal and I usually get stuck listening to hip hop when I'm hanging out with them ....

Hahaha that reminds me of some of my old friend. 4 girls from my old hometown that I hung out with a lot and partied all the time. The problem was that they only wanted to listen to pop and I wanted to listen to metal. So every time I brought a mixtape with "my music" and put in the stereo. And they changed it to pop, and I changed to metal, and they to pop.. well you get it. I can tell you that it took a really long time for us do get drunk, cuz we didnt have time to drink, we only had time to change music every single second :p