The Official "ŵG Who Stole The Cookies From The Cookie Jar!?" thread

Lanterns said:
Just a question: Would you still throw the word "nigga" around so liberally if you were alone at night in the Bronx, unarmed and white?

I wouldn't.

And no, I'm not a "liberal" but yes, I'm white (and female) and I don't own any guns.

I don't really think that's relevant to this thread. If you don't be careful, some nigga might steal your face as well :zombie:

Lanterns said:
And no, I'm not a "liberal" but yes, I'm white (and female) and I don't own any guns.
so your not a black man with a gun?
e5064cb7fc8cf47b8e1ed52d29f6efaa.jpg

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
If you were in the bronx, you would have your car stolen before you even got to the bronx. New York is fucking crazy!
i lived there. it isn't bad if you know where to go. anyway most people walk in NY or take public transit and cabs

I just wanted to point out that I'm the ARCHETYPAL wussy white BOORISH European chick who's never been anywhere (and who wonders what electricity is, that's right).;)
I don't know who fucken cares, butI guessb "NOONE" is right. I only know thatr I'mn wastewd-.

I just wanted to point out that I'm the ARCHETYPAL wussy white BOORISH European chick who's never been anywhere (and who wonders what electricity is, that's right).;)
I don't know who fucken cares, butI guessb "NOONE" is right. I only know thatr I'mn wastewd-.

Lanterns said:

YAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!