*** The Official Fan Club ***

Ko_B

Orphaned Kobi
Oct 15, 2002
ISRAEL
www.orphaned-land.co.il
Hey there ya Orphaned brothers and sisters!

The new and the official Orphaned Land fan club is up!!

go to - www.orphaned-disciples.com

You will find there a lot of rare stuff (especially in the future)
The fan club is managed by Leandro and Nathalie that you all know and it's going to be very intresting to be a member of it, especially for the collectors among you people!

We also have there a new forum, it will be great if most of you will also register there, as I believe in the future, it will turn to be the only platform for our community, the forum is at - www.orphaned-disciples.com/forum/

Good luck and enjoy your quest in the ark!
The storm still rages,
Kobi & The Orphaned crew!

As of now, I'll post in this thread whenever there is an update in the fanclub pages.
Since this morning, we have an exclusive interview you can read. The interview was done by the newest member of our equip: Yannick- also known as BC-A. Leandro and me are very pleased to welcome him on the team!:)

He was talking with Severine of Holy Records, the former label of Orphaned Land.
Follow this link to read it: http://www.orphaned-disciples.com/i...=2&theme=01&page=id120&selfpid=11&session=BCA

Update; The Orphaned Disciples Team is preparing an interview from Steven Wilson regarding his future collaboration with Orphaned Land.

We have decided that all the Orphaned Land's fans deserve to participate to it...

So the objective is simple. You submit your question, and the most interesting ones will be selected for the interview!

To apply your question, just send me an private message with the following manadatory items:
Subject: "Steven Wilson Interview"
Include your question in the object, and give your first and last name. No blabla please

Warning: You have the right to propose only ONE question, and the first one you submit will be selected!!! So think about it before!!!

End of submissions: July, 16th 2006, 23:58 GMT

Please note that the submission have to be done from the Orphaned Disciples forum, where the original post lies.

No submission will be allowed from other forums or direct mail ;)

We have added some news to the page- it is about the Hellfest festival in France.

Go check it out
withUriSimone.jpg

wow! thanks a lot, Nathalie! And Eran, who translated. And Kobi of course, for his feelings about Turkey and for sharing them with us :)
You know, during the show I've almost forgotten about the protests against Israel, or I never related Orphaned Land to the war and its consequences.. All I felt was peace and joy during the show

Thank you for showing your appreciation for our work.

I know about the protests. I did take some disturbing pictures during my trip. I wanted to show them, but decided not to, because I dont want to inflame controversy.
I took the pics, because I like to tell a story through it and to show how I see the place.
Maybe Ill post them on the forum one day. And I know these are not the views of most Turkish, and cetainly not the views of the Turkish OL fans.

This link from the fan club site is broken.

And the reason: "No one has downloaded this file for a long time period" , what a shame :erk:
Thanx for the info.

Well, this is why we have decided to put all the videos on youtube, it more easy to manage (and saves our expensive bandwith) cause the free stuff like rapidshare gives restrictions. And estarabim is currently available on youtube (not under OrphanedDisciples user i think). If people *really* want to download it, they can contact me, but this will be only for registered disciples (not a discrimination, but only to save some of my time).

So if you are, send me a mail yannick @ orphaned-land.com

I'll give you the procedure to download it.

Note that I already made an announcement on this on the Disciples forum, but the forum is currently closed until further notice, please *don't* ask why and when it will be back :D

Thanks!