ProgPower UK pictures are up

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
The first pictures from the ProgPower show in the UK can be found on teh website of the Orphaned Disciples.
We will be adding new pictures every day in the days to come. Also, there will be a special surprise for fanclub members only!

Hope you will enjoy the pictures like I enjoyed the festival,

Nathalie

www.orphaned-disciples.com

MATTI_PP.jpg

Great pictures yeah ;-)
But Yossi is much slim Why ?????
Nice pictures grat Nathalie you're the best......:headbang:

Yes i'm much lucky :worship: i've known the guys
to Evolution festival 2005 in Italy,and the second
time to Transilvania live in Milan.....I'm much much lucky:worship:
And sometimes i write with Yossi (Great ):p
Thank God :worship:

I found this review on the net> great review!!!! I could not agree more.

Quote: Even though I love Mabool, I was shocked at the transformation of the songs in a live setting. As the Arabic tones of Ocean Land snaked it's way into our senses, amiable frontman Kobi proved a completely different proposition on stage as he growled with deafening authority. And like a snake he recoiled before hitting us with the sweet venom of his clean singing voice. A quick trip back in time took us to El Moed Na'Ala before the more familiar grounds of Mabool were revisited with glorious anthems, The Kiss of Babylon and A Call To Awake.
By now bassist Uri was in a trance like state and guitarist Yossi was, as the night before sporting the biggest smile possible. If he was happy, the crowd were delirious. I wasn't sure how Orphaned Land would be received today, but they were welcomed with open arms and the crowd loved it. Kobi was working them for all he was worth, but he needn't have bothered as the next two songs were the highlight of my 25 years of going to concerts.
I have never felt such a connection from a band as I did from Birth of Three and Halo Dies. I cannot put into words what these two songs did to me. But I am going to be thankful for this performance for years to come. Simply unbelievable. The next song wasn't known to me, but that changed with the infectious stamp, clap and sing-a-long Norra El Norra. As the crowd jumped on command and sang along to quite possibly the most happy song in Metal history, I was thinking this was the most perfect way to end the set. They didn't quite blow it, but they segued into the doomier Ornaments of Gold which
brought a slightly subdued end to the set. Reversing the two songs would have worked a lot better. But after a set of such magnitude, who am I to complain?
I'm not sure a band who mix Progressive Metal, Clean and Death Metal vocals and Middle Eastern music will be everyone's cup of tea. But they converted a hell of a lot of people here today, including Sam. They are definitely one of the best live bands around too. Catch them wherever you can. You will not be disappointed. (Steve)

Here is the link>
http://www.live4metal.com/live-progpoweruk2006.htm